Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    It is astonishing to me that these foreigners are sitting around plotting how to gain some leverage with OUR elected officials. And, they have absolutely no idea that OUR Congress is not listening to them because they are not their constituency. Sheeeez!

I think we all need to write/call Jeff Sessions and thank him big time. I'm sure there were other Senate leaders who were also instrumental, though they were not named.

April
    Desperate people trying to grasp at staws...that are just out of reach.....lets keep it that way. THANK YOU JEFF SESSIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Anti-American subversives from the immigration voice are preparing to start an anti-Lou Dobbs website using domain name: LouDobbsAmerica.com
    as described here
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2510
    And lou would own everything they own as well as future earnings. Anti(something or someone ).com might be considered Parody and allowed under the fair doctrine as long as it is Parody,

However using someone's name, in this case a trademarked name,in a way that can easily be confused with the Trademark's owner, is grounds for one big civil suit. To say nothing of having the domain name shut-down by ICANN immediately after recieving a request from the Trademark's owner.

Which goes to show just how smart most of the Anti-American types are.

Re: The Weeping has begun

H-1Bs and their ILLEGAL BROTHERS have much in common!
    Their H-1B website is a FARCE!

Hi HotCBNS,
    Quote Originally Posted by HOTCBNS
    I'M LOST...WHAT IS THIS GROUP? for or against illegal aliens??
    No, HotCBNS, you're not lost; only John Cornyn and most of the senate are lost - they lost their will to the Council on Foreign Relations.

The H-1B visa is a NON-immigration visa; they don't come here to immigrate. It's a cheap labor/job destruction visa. They come here to replace American citizens who are being fired.

Small Example: In Jan 2003, USAA Insurance fired 200 programmers in a mass firing. They brought in 200 H-1Bs from Bangalore, India and required their US workers to train them before they got fired. The incident was reported on the local TV news. A USAA official told the reporter that the H-1Bs had skills that didn't exist in the US. Never mind, they were trained to do those "non-existant" skills by workers who would soon be fired.

Big Examples include mass firings of 15,000 workers at a time (HP, IBM etc) where the fired workers were replaced 1 to 1 by H-1Bs and Indian workers domociled in Bang-town.

Company officials affectionately call this KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER
    An American "transfers his knowledge to the H-1B, then he gets fired."

A hell of a lot of em are indentured, even though indentured servitude is illegal - they do it anyway and thumb their noses at the law. They send money back to India, just like their illegal brothers send money to mexico.

Let's look at the numbers for a second or two.

Senator Cornyn wants to double the 65,000.

What the numbers really are, are 65,000 new arrivals per year
    and the H-1B visa lets them stay 6 years with a 1 year extension. It started out at 200,000 arrivals per year.

So, if we figure 65,000 arrivals per year, that puts us at 455,000 (conservative figure) H-1Bs here today; if John Cornyn has his way, 130,000 will arrive next year bringing the total to 585,000.

But, oh, guess what. Most H-1Bs, when their 6 years is up, they forget to go home. Then they become like their illegal brothers from mexico. ILLEGALS.

Bangalore, India
    Home of John Cornyn's real constiuents.
    [/quote]

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Banned
    And Coto, I think this SKIL bill proposed that the actual number of H1Bs would be dictated by the "market", meaning that if the tech companies say they need more, they'll raise the cap. Who knows where that would lead.

Like I said before, these superstar engineers and computer geeks from India and elsewhere, which is apparently what they believe themselves to be, need to start companies in their home countries.

And 'superstar' is exactly what they are indoctrinated to believe that they are. On a comment board, someone from India claimed that any of their average students are 'best and brighted' compared to any of us, and that we are foolish to imagine that America can produce competent engineers.

I've also seen the forced training of foreign replacements pooh-poohed as being more of a mere new employee orientation, because the incoming Indian was so superior.

An American was told go find a college - any college - that 'would let you in' and learn about the wider world and its interconnectivity. They are told they are not only smarter than us but wiser and more spiritual - that we are merely living in a well while there is an ocean (that they of course know all about)

Such comments are not rare or hard to find.

I've always wondered, if they are so great, surely there are data to be processed and networks to be managed in their own country. Imagine a state where the major form of wealth comes from taking in work from other people. The sense of entitlement to our livelihoods and the sense of it being perfectly acceptable, even laudible, to displace us from the IT profession is something that has always creeped me out.

That's why I've been known to remark that India's main export product seems to be hubris.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's another quote from them about Sen. Sessions.

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showt ... 3&page=123

"Session is a typical southern racist senator. These guyz have to be defeated or made fearful enough of the political price. I say we give money to his opponent next time in millions to defeat this guy. That is THE only way to teach these guys.. he has to be exposed for the racist xenophobic nativist that he is!
    I am not very hopeful.. this was the best chance.. least controversial and very specific piece of relief but this racist sorry excuse for the senator blocks it!! He has shown he can't think about american values or prosperity and can't look past his racist views ! He needs to pay the political price! We should repeat and convey his name thro' the indian and immigrant community so that mere his name becomes radioactive.. you can and do have racist congressmen like Tancredo dancing to their own KKK anthem but senators are supposed to act and think like statesmen .. and uphold american dream and values for all americans .. current and future..!! His name should be exposed for the racist he is..
    From now on every time we speak of Immigration with anyone we should mention USA would be better but for "racist" Jeff Sessions from Alabama who blocked relief for most high-tech skilled and "LEGAL" immigrants from India and China and put his KKK anthem above promise in American Dream! Life liberty and persuit of Happiness for all ..
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These idiots are either sawing the limb they're sitting on or
    they're trying to get in on the ground floor of another 3rd world
    party where extremely rich control those in abject poverty! Don't
    they realize the company will simply bring in more H1-Bs until
    it looks like Bangalore?!?!? Don't they realize a new bunch
    of race-baiting folks who want to get their family here will
    suddenly appear with money & a web site & new charges of
    endemic racism? But by that time, the Jeff Sessions will be
    gone. Who will they blame for their problems? Do they think
    some competing group of immigrants is going to join hands &
    sing kum bah yah? In India, why do they accept the wide range
    of living standards? The joke is it benefits the very rich. If they
    were so concerned with human rights they'd be trying to
    better their homeland rather than scramble to the top of
    the consumer paradise in the US. Here they call the H1-B
    'hi-tech slavery' while their fellow citizens live in poverty &
    the country is building nuclear weapons. Can they only create
    the 3rd world circus they know? Their hope is to somehow
    scramble to the top & have the same 35% illiteracy rate in the
    US? Their self interest is so transparent they can only
    scream the 'R' word. The rising intensity of the screaming
    gives me some hope we are getting through to more
    Americans that their innate generosity is being abused.

Banned
    I agree BetsyRoss, it is creepy. And what's even creepier is that people who do not live in the US and who are not citizens think they should have a say in US immigration policy. The folks on this IV web site seem oblivious to the fact that Jeff Sessions and many others are simply acting in concert with the wishes of their constituents, with the goal of protecting middle class jobs that have been vanishing at an alarming rate. There is not a thing wrong with this. India claims to be a democracy, yet these folks apparently think that a single "powerful" person sets policy and everybody else just falls into line. Hmmm.

lou would own everything they own as well as future earning

Quote Originally Posted by Justanamerican
    Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Anti-American subversives from the immigration voice are preparing to start an anti-Lou Dobbs website using domain name: LouDobbsAmerica.com
    as described here
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2510
    And lou would own everything they own as well as future earnings. Anti(something or someone ).com might be considered Parody and allowed under the fair doctrine as long as it is Parody,
    However using someone's name, in this case a trademarked name,in a way that can easily be confused with the Trademark's owner,
    Which goes to show just how smart most of the Anti-American types are.
    THEY SAID ALL INCOME WOULD BE DONATED TO IMMIGRATION VOICE....MAYBE LOU CAN SUE THEM TOO....
    I NOTIFIED LOU DOBBS.......I HOPE HE READS HIS MAIL......
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast