Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WELCOME to alipac new members @Lurkers

To alipac

Dear Friends,

Getting personally involved is so important by everyone, I know we have alot of people who just read the threads and are afraid to sign up and join in.

Posting is so important as we learn alot from people of all walks of life, and from all over the United States, your experience's and changes in your own home towns helps us realize we are not alone in this, ours is not the only town with crime, corruption and mass culture and population changes.

Please if you are just reading to educate yourself and keeping up with what is happening in our country on many subjects, thats great, your welcome to do that, but if you have time to get involved and add to this forum and our power as "we the people of the United States" we need you to get involved.

If you are afraid to make calls, then send e-mails or faxes which you can do for free through Numbers USA if you don't have access to a fax machine, Calls are important but all of it matters, just as your input is so important and why we need YOU posting your opinion here on this forum.

I promise you will feel very good about yourself when you join in the fight, and we welcome all people who are concerned for their country, If you are "racist" this is not the forum for you but if you are a "Protectionist" and your concern is protecting our great nation, one of what use to be a Nation of Law and Order and is quickly turning into chaos and anarchy, Please get involved and encourge others to do the same.

"BE A PROTECTIONIST AND JOIN IN BECAUSE YOU ARE A PATRIOT AND YOU LOVE YOUR COUNTRY!!"

"Remember all of us at ALIPAC "WELCOME" you, your input and help!!"

From A PROUD member of ALIPAC

" It is not enough that we do our best, sometimes we have to do what is required".....Sir Winston Churchill

Please Read:
    ALIPAC Rules for Discussion Groups Area
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-26071.html

Sign up for E-Mail alerts: (Join the ALI-PAC Email Alert List) Top left of any page!

"ACTION ALERTS" Look for action alerts, they have Instructions and all the information you need to contact your congressmen and Senators.

Donate/Join
    Alipac runs on contributions, any and all help is needed and appreciated to keep us in the fight
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9

If you need help just ask, someone who has the answer will come along and answer your question, we have a great bunch of well informed members, and at one time we were all a new member

Remember together we can take our country back !!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April

SOSADFORUS,well put!
    We all need to get involved whether it be on this web site or another and start placing a phone call or 2 to your representatives as well. Let them know you care and you are mindful of what is taking place in this country. And abroad since some of the influence is coming from that direction as well.

This is a great place to meet others and find out you ARE NOT ALONE!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

I too read for a period before becoming a member. We do need more Americans to join against the attempts to pass amnesty, which would continue to take away millions more jobs as the family members of illegal aliens keep coming, and the children of illegals (too often) grow up to vote in the interests of foreign nations, and for a pathway to citizenship for their illegal parents and other family members. We need to push back against those who want to dissolve our sovereignty, and who want to put us under United Nations and international control. These people do not have the interests of the United States, or a desire to follow a unique Constitution.

From a previous lurker, please join with us. Thank you.

Revelation 3:20
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Alipac is a wonderful group that loves America!

We can all do something to help! We all have "special gifts" and/or "abilities" that can be applied to help preserve our freedom.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can't think of any site on the web that has more information than this one. Here you will find all of the tools needed to take back our country!

We welcome all our new members with open arms. We probably have many battles to fight before we get the victory and your help is always appreciated.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    It only took me 1 day to join after finding this site. Wish I would have known about ALIPAC years ago. Now, if I can just figure out how to put a pic under my name................. :P

Welcome to ALIPAC "OneNationUnderGod"

OneNationUnderGod.....Go to Your Account at the top of the page then click on Your INfo. scroll down to the add avatar and then find one (avatar)for yourself

It took me a year to figure out how I could get a personal portrait as an avatar, after spending a few months trying to figure out what an avatar was. Anyway, I had scanned the photo, and went out on the net and found a website that does the avatar from photo for free (150x150 max.) Brought avatar into my puter and added it to profile to upload from my computer.
    Unfortunately, it was a bad fur day when the photo was taken.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast