Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    LOL! I think it took me about 2 seconds to sign up once I found this site, but then again, I am not afraid of this govt. ......YET!
    Thats great! and fast!!

It is the computer illiteracy that stops alot of us people ( me included), we feel intimidated, like if we make a mistake we are going to screw something up
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    LOL! I think it took me about 2 seconds to sign up once I found this site, but then again, I am not afraid of this govt. ......YET!
    Thats great! and fast!!

It is the computer illiteracy that stops alot of us people ( me included), we feel intimidated, like if we make a mistake we are going to screw something up
    Well so good to see that you got beyond all that SOSAD!!! WAY TO GO!!!

Ya, I sure did, certainly don't hold back on my opinions now do I!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Ya, I sure did, certainly don't hold back on my opinions now do I!!
    Thats a GOOD thing!!! You are a fine example of a patriot!!!

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

I was a "Lurker" for about six months
    I went in the opposite direction. I started posting regularly immediately after finding ALIPAC years ago but now I'm a lurker. However, my switch from active poster to lurker does not mean I've given up the fight. With resolute determination I will remain in the trenches until the war against illegal immigration is won!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

I was a "Lurker" for about six months
    I went in the opposite direction. I started posting regularly immediately after finding ALIPAC years ago but now I'm a lurker. However, my switch from active poster to lurker does not mean I've given up the fight. With resolute determination I will remain in the trenches until the war against illegal immigration is won!
    Hi! MW You are a true patriot!!! it is good to hear from you!!

MW wrote
    Hi MW. We certainly appreciate you being a part of Alipac, both as a lurker, and as a poster.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sign up and get involved, we are losing our country and it is going to take all of us to get it back....we must stand together!!

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis

The cement of this union is the heart-blood of every American. ~Thomas Jefferson

Then join hand in hand, brave Americans all!
    By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall.
    ~John Dickinson

"Patriotism is easy to understand in America; it means looking out for yourself by looking out for your country." Coolidge, Calvin

And I'm proud to be an American,
    where at least I know I'm free.
    And I won't forget the men who died,
    who gave that right to me.
    ~Lee Greenwood

WELCOME PATRIOTS!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

MW
    Thanks SOSADFORUS and GeorgiaPeach.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast