Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ive sent Alexander and Corker, TN senators a heads up and a whos looking
    out for us????

Lets see now. Mexico has the oil and the illegals here are donating 20
    something billion a year to that countrys economy and these renegades
    in WA want to give them more! We cannot let this go by.

FURIOUS in TN!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonteaparty
    it seems they gave the fence money directly to mexico.
    i am so pissed off right now!!!!!!!!!!!
    Are you freaking kidding me?
    That refers to the money we're sending Mexico to help fight the drug cartels. Unbelievable! That's money down the drain, the money should go for the fence, interior enforcement, anything but to corrupt Mexico!
    border enforcement would prevent more drugs from coming into our country than fighting the war on drugs in Mexico does or could.

This is money on top of all the foreign aid we send them.

Everyday I am getting more convinced that Mexico is using a possible alliance with Chavez as a club over this administration's head. Chavez has had some activity in Mexico and supposedly Mexico threw them out. I'm not buying that completely.

When the Western Hemisphere Union didnt' get voted in a few years ago when the OAS met, I thought perhaps Chavez was the one who put the monkey wrench in the machinery. Fox confirmed that in an interview - that Chavez had prevented some trade agreements, etc.

Chavez already has some form of union down there and I'm sure he wants more - just as this administration does. So I think Mexico is in the right position to play one against the other. Everytime they want something from the US - I think they threaten to go with Chavez and we pay them off.

Then remember, an Iranian diplomat visited Mexico not long ago. Was that a put up deal to stop enforcement, stop the fence, and get more money. I think it may very well be.

It's called extortion - and I have wondered all along just what it is that MExico has or is doing that would make this country bow to them, be a dumping ground for their poor and criminals - while giving them loads of money. I think this might be it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Heard Rep. Ed Royce talking on the John & Ken Show today about this today and he said Sen. Hutchison was Bush's buddy in getting this snuck into the bill. They recommend people call her offices and let them know how they feel:
    http://www.johnandkenshow.com/
    I love Ed Royce. He use to be my Congressman. He's a straight shooter and listens when you speak to him. I'm glad to see him out Hutchinson. I think it was Congressman King who outed her last night on Glenn Beck. It could have been Hunter they were both on.

I agree call her office. I have friends in Texas. I suggest if you have friends of family in Texas that you tell them what she did and Bush did and let them spread it around. I heard she wants to run for governor but this could really hurt her if they know. He said that the property owners on the border didn't want the fence. WELL, if you are messing with the interior of Texas I wouldn't want to own property there. You might not have it in the end. Those people mean business.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hutchison has always been pro illegal.

During the amnesty debacle some began to talk about her being on our side - she wasn't. She just voted the way she had to back then and it seems began immediately trying to stab us in the back.

Just a thought. I hope everyone doesn't get too carried away badmouthing the people in Texas who live on the Rio Grande.
    The have a legitmate concern here. In many cases, this is their livelihood. The irrigate and water their animals from the Rio Grande and have since Texas began. It is a great sacrifice for them to be asked to give that up.

It seems pretty apparent from the last vote, the government is not serious about building that fence. It may get done, but this administration doesn't want it done. That's what makes me think it will be done in an ineffectual manner. So do we ask these people to give up their heritage, their livelihood so this administration can go through the motions and not make things better.

These people have lived down there, put up with illegals crossing their property, for years. This is not a last 5 year thing with them. It has been going on in goodly numbers for 30 years. They have asked, begged, pleaded for help and no came. No one cared then, because it was just a border problem - then no one cared because it was just a Texas problem.

It may be we will have to sacrifice the river to Mexico - but it shouldn't be asked of them until we know the government is going to be serious in their enforcement in the interior and in building a fence that will work and with putting BP to work on that fence who have the freedom to enforce the law. These agents shouldn't be forced to face invading illegals and drug dealers with batons. They should have the weapons and the authority to do their job. Anything else is show and tell.

Without some stringent interior enforcement a border fence may keep out some, but it also just fences in 20-30 million - producing anchor babies by the hour and with the LaRaza crowd getting more and more people in place in local, state and federal government.

Maybe we could start buying property along the borders and put up our own fences. How much is privately owned?

I hate these freaking politicians. What the frick are they doing? Where do they come up with the garbage they do?

Why are they selling us down the river? What is in it for them?
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

MW
    nntrixie wrote:

It seems pretty apparent from the last vote, the government is not serious about building that fence. It may get done, but this administration doesn't want it done. That's what makes me think it will be done in an ineffectual manner. So do we ask these people to give up their heritage, their livelihood so this administration can go through the motions and not make things better.
    Who's asking anyone to give up their livelihood or heritage? Do you honestly think every cattle rancher and farmer in the state of Texas has access to a river? Water tanks can be set up, ponds dug, etc. There are lots of ways to get around the river issue. Personally, I don't think the country is asking for such a huge sacrifice, especially where national security is concerned. Access to the river is not even close to the whole story of why the border communites are crying about the fence.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Who's asking anyone to give up their livelihood or heritage? Do you honestly think every cattle rancher and farmer in the state of Texas has access to a river? Water tanks can be set up, ponds dug, etc. There are lots of ways to get around the river issue. Personally, I don't think the country is asking for such a huge sacrifice, especially where national security is concerned. Access to the river is not even close to the whole story of why the border communites are crying about the fence.
    The ranchers in AZ sure want it -- that is presently the main corridor. If Texas doesn't want it, fine. Constuct it all the way up to the Rio Grande, and they will be screaming for it, if ya know what I mean.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

MW
    BearFlagRepublica wrote:

Constuct it all the way up to the Rio Grande, and they will be screaming for it, if ya know what I mean.
    Yep, I know exactly what you mean. It would funnel the illegals straight into Texas. Boy, talk about cowboy justice!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    BearFlagRepublica wrote:

Constuct it all the way up to the Rio Grande, and they will be screaming for it, if ya know what I mean.
    Yep, I know exactly what you mean. It would funnel the illegals straight into Texas. Boy, talk about cowboy justice!
    Ditto! Right up to Hutchinson's back yard.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast