Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

well they gutted the fence bill

the Government is 100% totally corrupt.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    They are a sorry bunch. I'm not sure I'll ever trust another politition.

i am trying to post on my blog but i am so pissed off i cant even get the words out!
    this aint gonna be pretty!

They gutted the fence but they dig agree to send billions more to Iraq. It's a shame the USA doesn't have 1/100th of the same border security Iraq enjoys, on our borrowed money.

it seems they gave the fence money directly to mexico.
    i am so pissed off right now!!!!!!!!!!!

They gutted the fence bill NOW, but it DOESN'T mean that they WON'T try to STRING IT UP again!

Just me, but I have never thought they intended to build a fence - at least not one that would do the job.

Immediately after the amnesty failed, we began to hear them sceaming, 'border security' - 'let's build a fence' - 'we've got to secure our border' - nothing about interior enforcement.

They know a fence cannot be built for a very long time. Evidently it hasn't even be designed yet - or know where they are going to put it - or had enviromental studies, etc. This gives them time to do all manner of nasty things to the American citizens while we are focused on 'building that fence', they are doing everything but enforcing our laws.

A fence without some very stringent interior enforcement will do very little good.

They know this - they planned this - they intended this - that's just me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I disagree! The Israelis have a double fence design that protects their country. We could contract with them to come over and build it. Believe you me they know how to do and they would get it up in record time. They rebuilt the freeways after the Northridge earthquake.

Imminent Domain can take property for the purposes for the betterment of the society. No problem with that. The environment is being trashed by the illegals and setting fires in the national forests.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I voted for Bush in 2000...But as far as I'm concerned the man is an insane evil monster! He has done more damage to this country than Katrina did to New Orleans!

gogo No doubt the Israelis have a good fence. WE both know we are not going to get a fence like the Israelis have - that was never in the cards.

Another thing, the Israelis have guards, well armed guards on that fence that are allowed to actually use their weapons and enforce their laws.

We have to admit we are never going to have that either.

As to the environmental studies, etc., - I'm just giving you the government's excuses.

Reread my post - I didn't say we couldn't build a fence - I didn't say a fence wouldn't help. I said they knew they were never going to build a fence that would work. It was never their intention.

But I say - if we don't have interior enforcment right now, until and after a fence - it will do little good.

We have 20-30 million illegals in this country. They are having anchor babies every hour. This is going to be a sticky problem and will take time to get our government to do the right thing - if they ever do.

So while we are debating a fence, and perhaps building some sort of fence, and not enforcing interior laws - we are going to have thousands and thousands of anchor babies here - and no one sending their parents home.

Also, these illegals have been here for a very long time - they didn't all just arrive in the last few years. The longer we wait, the more anchor babies become adults and have voting rights, can use family reunification to keep their familes here.

It is a ticking time bomb right here in our country - and if we allow them to misdirect our attention to this fence - and only to the fence - we are being set up.

We have enough illegals in this country right now, if they get the vote, to make some very detrimental laws in our country. They already have many, many politicians - from local to national working for them. That will ony get worse.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast