Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think you're forgetting the SAVE ACT. This is interior, employer enforcement only. NOW, if they won't build the fence, what makes you think the SAVE ACT has a chance to be signed into law. They will loophole and amend that thing so it has absolutely NO affect at all. It doesn't matter if a Democratic Congressman and the Senate have a sister law. They will do the same thing behind the doors in the dead of the night like they did to this bill.

It's time to name names, and to punish the new freshman Democratic Congresspersons by making them one term congressman. It will send a message to the Democrats.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Your kinda preaching to the choir here. I doubt the SAVE act has a chance - but it may.

I am always hesitant about new bills, when the old ones haven't been given a chance.

That's the picture I am trying to paint. We could pass a dozen bills to have a fence better than Israel's built - but if the administration is going to drag it's feet - change it - wait, bamboozle and flim-flam o- it will make no different.

I think many of the people who passed this bill knew that and I think Pres. Bush knew it as well.

If the SAVE act passes, I think many passing it will have the assurance that it will not be enforced either.

A bill is only as good as those enforcing it -

I think either I am not making myself clear or you have a preconceived notion of what I am saying.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So what I hear you saying is don't do anything, because it makes no difference what we do.

So what I hear you saying is don't do anything, because it makes no difference what we do.

I don't think that's what I said. I didn't say anything about WE - I'm talking about politicians.

What to do, other than push for enforcement, I'm not sure. But we haven't done anything by believing the politicians, as they pass their bills, and then ignore them - or in the case of the fence - stall, gut, defund, etc.

One thing I do believe, we must keep our eyes and ears open and not let them get away with flimflamming us, as they have.

I voted for Bush in 2000...But as far as I'm concerned the man is an insane evil monster! He has done more damage to this country than Katrina did to New Orleans!

And that is putting it mildly. You guys are going to blast me out of this forum... But his name is George Walker Busche ( spelling changed to Bush when his grandfather Prescot Bush was laundering money for Nazi Germany via banking interests in the US, easy google search). Anything catch your eye on that name?

Had to say it... slap my face....but nothing to lead us to believe otherwise.

Heard Rep. Ed Royce talking on the John & Ken Show today about this today and he said Sen. Hutchison was Bush's buddy in getting this snuck into the bill. They recommend people call her offices and let them know how they feel:
    http://www.johnandkenshow.com/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonteaparty
    it seems they gave the fence money directly to mexico.
    i am so pissed off right now!!!!!!!!!!!
    Are you freaking kidding me?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I voted for Bush in 2000...But as far as I'm concerned the man is an insane evil monster! He has done more damage to this country than Katrina did to New Orleans!

And that is putting it mildly. You guys are going to blast me out of this forum... But his name is George Walker Busche ( spelling changed to Bush when his grandfather Prescot Bush was laundering money for Nazi Germany via banking interests in the US, easy google search). Anything catch your eye on that name?

Had to say it... slap my face....but nothing to lead us to believe otherwise.
    Yep, Junior is a crook just like his grandfather!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonteaparty
    it seems they gave the fence money directly to mexico.
    i am so pissed off right now!!!!!!!!!!!
    Are you freaking kidding me?
    That refers to the money we're sending Mexico to help fight the drug cartels. Unbelievable! That's money down the drain, the money should go for the fence, interior enforcement, anything but to corrupt Mexico!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I see that my TN renegade rep voted for the bill. Ive sent him a short and
    not sweet email and will call tomorrow. I concluded my statement by
    saying that we would remember come next election....if we can read
    the Spanish ballot!

Bart Gordon needs to be layed off.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast