Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Internal Emigration the answer?

Quote Originally Posted by jonhaloi
    I am from California. I have heard a lot of people have moved out of state because of the quality of life changes that came there over the past decades. Are they related to illegal immigration ? Some are.

What would happen if Americans emmigrated back to areas that have been taken over by illegals?

I moved out of California because it had become a sesspool. I am seriously thinking of moving back for the sole purpose of helping to take the state back.

I currently live abroad and have so for the past 10 years. Every year I come home for holiday and every year I am shocked by how bad LA, San Fernando Valley has become.
    I could go on about parts of CA but we're getting away from what this thread is about. I will add that many of the young people are leaving this state because of the high housing costs. Ridiculous! Some definately move because their neighborhoods are changing. Been there done that.
    But it is still beautiful in areas and worth fighting for what is left.
    Come on back, we need you!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I was thinking the same thing when I went to Wal Mart in Raleigh NC last night. I thought I had traveled to Mexico. Someone called from Smithfield NC today and said it is the same way there at their Wal Mart.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I was thinking the same thing when I went to Wal Mart in Raleigh NC last night. I thought I had traveled to Mexico. Someone called from Smithfield NC today and said it is the same way there at their Wal Mart.
    Is that why Wally-World imports so many cheap goods from communist China?

As for the Arizona problem, now I guess it's easy to see why Sen. John McCain is such an illegal immigrant supporter - it's a matter of survival. He's afraid that the Hispanics and pro-illegal advocates would vote him out of office if he spoke against their cause.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

McCain is a large part of the problem in Arizona. He was once a highly respected man who has dug his own grave in my opinion.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by getemout
    I live near Mesa Az, and if you drive through most of that city you would swear you were in Mexico.
    I've lived in Mesa for the past 6 1/2 years and maybe 1/6th of it might resemble Mexico. It's still predominantly (70%) white and Mormon.
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>
    <div>--General George Patton, Jr.</div>

I wanted to find some restaurants when I was in Yuma that wern't Mexican. It was difficult, to say the least. Someone I talked to that was Mexican had never had Thai food! I think they said there was one somewhere in the city but no one knew where nor did they care. That's the part that bothered me. There was no Arabic or Greek restaurants to speak of. They just didn't exist in Yuma. Can you believe it? A whole life without Pad Thai or kabobs!

Quote Originally Posted by arizona85032
    There was no Arabic or Greek restaurants to speak of.
    LOL, Mesa is the States 3rd largest city and I'd bet we've only got a dozen Greek restaurants and maybe 1 or 2 Arabic restaurant. There is just not enough clientele for those types of restaurants in Yuma, let alone most of Arizona's cities.
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>
    <div>--General George Patton, Jr.</div>

Agreed,

Same thing happening in the Dallas area.

So where is the beautiful multi-cultural event these people bring with them? Why no German, Italian, Greek food? Answer. They don't care for other food or other cultures. They don't believe in multi-culturalism. They don't support or cater to outsiders. Who is an outsider? Anyone who thinks assimilation into America is a necessary part of immigration and naturalization laws. And yes they are very nice people as long as you support their purpose. We are the only chumps that have bought into Multi-Culturalism and Political Correctness.

Read the history about the city Waukegan which we have some members hear fighting for. Basically there is an entire Mexican City that packed their bags and moved here and took over. Aunts, Uncles, Brothers, Sisters the entire city. They certainly did not ask permission, they just did it. And now the attitude is "what is your problem"? There are towns in Texas that voted for Spanish Only Language and passed. The council meetings and all business is discussed in Spanish Only.

Trouble

trouble

Trouble,

That would be me!! Only this morning I was driving down one of our main roads marveling/disturbed that I felt I was in another country. For blocks and blocks nearly every sign was in Spanish.

I have posted that we have a great thing in our paper. A month ago or so you could start calling in with comments. It started with one or two comments about illegal aliens every week. NOW 1/3 to 1/2 of the comments are about this subject every DAY. Here is one from today...

Follow the laws
    I am a legal immigrant, and the behavior and actions of illegal immigrants disgust me. Illegals break the law when they enter the U.S. illegally, break the law when they use/buy altered documents, break the law when they steal a citizen's identity, break the law when they drive without a driver's license and/or car insurance, break the law when they receive social services. Shall I go on? No one is above the law. This has nothing to do with discrimination. This has to do with following the laws and the rules of the United States of America. Everyone has to follow the laws and rules or pay the consequences.

This of course my favorite page of our newspaper now. People around here are really angry.

Note: Trouble I've been following your comments on the Waukegan board -kudos!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    There are towns in Texas that voted for Spanish Only Language and passed. The council meetings and all business is discussed in Spanish Only.
    Which towns would those be?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast