Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Went to Yuma, AZ for the first time this week

For the first time in a very long time I can honestly say I'm speechless. I can usually find words for people like Senator Lettuce, El Presidente' Jorge Boosh, and all those stinking weasles. Not today. Today, I was knocked stupid over the head with a giant sledgehammer and am now going to crawl into a little corner and re-educate myself on how good it feels to suck my thumb. I'll be better soon. I'm sure of it. I believe it is the duty of every single American citizen to visit our nation's capital to reflect, and Yuma, AZ as a reminder of why we need to take action. Holy smokes!!!!

Re: Went to Yuma, AZ for the first time this week

Quote Originally Posted by arizona85032
    For the first time in a very long time I can honestly say I'm speechless. I can usually find words for people like Senator Lettuce, El Presidente' Jorge Boosh, and all those stinking weasles. Not today. Today, I was knocked stupid over the head with a giant sledgehammer and am now going to crawl into a little corner and re-educate myself on how good it feels to suck my thumb. I'll be better soon. I'm sure of it. I believe it is the duty of every single American citizen to visit our nation's capital to reflect, and Yuma, AZ as a reminder of why we need to take action. Holy smokes!!!!
    Tell us what you saw.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm curious too. Please fill us in.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yuma is the least problem area in Arizona; head on down to the Naco/Douglas area.
    <div>&ldquo;No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.* You win the war, by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country&rdquo;</div>
    <div>--General George Patton, Jr.</div>

Well, have you ever taken a trip to Mexico? This place had a much more Mexican 'flair' about it. Oh my gosh. Words cannot express what I saw. I can only tell you that it is certainly a different country. The culture is so very ingrained into the society. It just boggled my mind. Don't get me wrong, they were civil people. The people I worked with were very very nice as well. I was in Mexico. No if's and's or but's about it. Like I said, you just have to go there. Yuma is not an American city. It is gone. Dead. No hope. That is it. End of story. When you build the wall, put Yuma on the Mexican side. I felt numb the whole time. I didn't grieve. I just dealt with it. I accepted it as fact. I wasn't even mad. Just in shock.

my opinion

this invasion has been coming for a long time with our governments blessing. I just do not know what else to say. I witnessed the same thing when we went to Texas.

Those that we vanquishied in the past have infiltrated every aspect of our society and have been very patient in the plans to destroy this country. You are seeing it excellerate because American citizens are connecting the dots. Two years ago I would never have said this. I would have scoffed that it is all conspiracy theory. Not any more. To many things connect. How very sad that so many Americans cannot think outside of the box. I guess it is the dumbing down and conditioning.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Well I can tell you that it is alot farther north than Yuma. I live near Mesa Az, and if you drive through most of that city you would swear you were in Mexico. Honestly, most of Az is like that. It is very scary what this once great state has become.

Don't Give Up

Don't give up the fight.

It's only "gone" if you think that way in your mind.

If we pound our Reps for changes in laws, stick to our guns and don't let the politicians ruin our country, we can make the waters flow in the opposite direction and push it back over the border. I strongly believe that.

The harder it is for illegals to stay here, the less likely they are to come. THere is strong evidence in some areas that they are coming here and finding it hard to get jobs. Think about it. 50 day laborers standing around waiting for work. Thay means oversupply of labor. Maybe some will voluntarily deport on that. If the Feds beef up border security and internal security then more will voluntarily deport.

If the Feds don't bother, the number of American citiznes waking up to this mess is on the increase, just look at the traffic coming to this site.

More Americans are getting involved. We stopped the Senate fiasco of passing the amnesty bill. Hazelton, PA. and other cities are taking charge. We OUTNUMBER them. Tell your friends about it, tell them to make sure they vote. What would happen if all American citizens voted? How many vote now? 25%? Tell your friends to get off their asses and get involved, go to a day laborer site, call your Reps, vote.

DON'T GIVE UP

jon, you are right. Can't give up!!!
    Many of us have seen towns taken over and it is a shock if you haven't seen it before. You do feel like you're in a different country. But we cannot give up. There is a momentum going to halt this invasion before all towns/cities look more like Mexico. Legal immigration is fine but people are to assimilate and what this invasion has done is definately not assimilate but change the landscape to their own.
    Will not give up, never!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Internal Emigration the answer?

I am from California. I have heard a lot of people have moved out of state because of the quality of life changes that came there over the past decades. Are they related to illegal immigration ? Some are.

What would happen if Americans emmigrated back to areas that have been taken over by illegals?

I moved out of California because it had become a sesspool. I am seriously thinking of moving back for the sole purpose of helping to take the state back.

I currently live abroad and have so for the past 10 years. Every year I come home for holiday and every year I am shocked by how bad LA, San Fernando Valley has become.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast