Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Besides, anyone who goes around saying we are dying out apparently doesn't know about a trend out there: http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/news/050331a.aspx

We are still a majority and it wouldn't take much to turn the demographic trends around. It's the economy plus society that have discouraged people in developed nations from having children. I had a student from a Brahmin family in Chennai, and she says the upper class there is the same: 1-2 kids.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One of the best things you can do for your country is to have (at least) three children and then teach them why the West is worth fighting for.

I think the main problem is that whites and the historically white West have lost the ideas, attitudes, and affiliations that made them think life is worth living and nations are worth fighting for. Materialism is a problem, of course, but I think we have tried to replace Western ideals with 'universal' ideals in the past few decades. We are taught that all cultures are good, except for Western Civilization, which is uniquely bad. Instead of using reason and tolerance to find the truth, we are supposed to be tolerant to everything, truth and falsehood alike. We are taught that all people are equal, when we should clarify that, while we are equal in the eyes of the law, people have unequal abilities, talents, and weaknesses.

The problems with illegal immigrants and even Islamic jihadists are nothing. They are minor, historically speaking. The Soviets, Germans, ad Japanese were a much greater threat to our way of life. But 'the greatest power in the world' has trouble handling desert bandits and is pushed around by illegals. They are filling a vacuum we created. We have to rediscover our Western heritage, and only then will this country and civilization right itself. That's going to generate some calls of 'racist' and 'bigot', but in the end those are really just words.

The culture we live in will affect our day to day lives. Making that better for you and yours is worth any faux pas.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Time to start having more babies!

Ya gotta have hope in the future. For some our children can be our hope - but we need to keep having children.

Putting off having a baby because of the current situaton is the worst thing we can do.

I have been blasted on here before when I say this -- but I feel birth control has been a bane to our existence.

I know abortion is a touchy issue, but think -- we have aborted millions since 1972. It really DOES and has had an enormous effect. If those kids were around now, there would be none of this talk of "not enough workers" or not enough people to put into the social security system. Those kids would be married by now and producing their own families! Of course, this is my opinion.. you can take it or leave it.

Feminism has ushered in some good things, like equal treatment in the workplace, and I feel a woman needs to have an education and a way to make a living, but it has also brought in more bad -- more divorce, smaller families, less reliance ON your big family to get by, and a reliance on abortion.

I do think as Americans we have lost our way. But I don't think irresponsible breeding is the answer either. There's got to be a balance.

However, in our area, there seems to be a huge baby boom.. .I see new moms everywhere. But all seem to want to limit their family sizes also, just to two at max.

I've given my 3 kids to America myself, and I wish I'd had more! I will admit, the feminist mindset did affect my decisions when I was in the earlier childbearing years. I really wish I hadn't listened.

An interesting point to add, however -- when I was working in the health dept. this summer in the reproductive health section, PLENTY of these illegal aliens getting their free healthcare were taking advantage of birth control, and many were limiting their families to 2.

NOamNASTY wrote:
    If we don't stop the insanity of immigraion ,[quote:3qqug5y3]we will soon live to regret it .
    [/quote:3qqug5y3]

or not
    ------------------------

JRB
    We need to pull our troops out of Iraq and put Half of them on the Southern Border and Federaly Deputize the other half and put them to Full On Deportation of all Illegal Immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by JRB
    We need to pull our troops out of Iraq and put Half of them on the Southern Border and Federaly Deputize the other half and put them to Full On Deportation of all Illegal Immigrants.
    I agree with you...At this point the war in Iraq makes no sense. We have an invasion that is destroying this country and changing it into something horrible. If this keeps up we will have no country!

Good reply Jero . This is another thing we should have done , but the truth is without he other we just prolong the inevitiable. We have gotten too far behind in more ways than one .

then start supporting Ron Paul for president - He'd secure out border no matter what it takes. And he'd get our troops out of iraq and home defending this country where they should be.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Quote Originally Posted by stealthwii
    then start supporting Ron Paul for president - He'd secure out border no matter what it takes. And he'd get our troops out of iraq and home defending this country where they should be.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com

I worry about his safety . I think they would do anything to win for Mexico . We need to take back this nation first, then support a patriot . We have a little over a year to do it .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast