Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I live in Dallas, too, and I do see a trend starting for larger LEGAL American families. It does seem to be religiously motivated, in most cases.

I'm one of those women waiting to have babies, but I plan on having 3! But I'm a rational woman who knows that I need to be in a good financial place to have and raise them! I WILL NOT be irresponsible, and I'm determined I won't use fertility drugs, either (even though I just turned 33). Yes, I hate waiting, but hopefully only less than 2 years to go. Maybe I'll get lucky and have twins the first time (since your chances of having fraternal twins increases greatly every year after age 30, I think it doubles or triples when you are 35-40, and that's without fertility drugs).

But I will be raising 3 proud Americans!! (And if I happen to get more than 3, I'll probably be ok with that, too! Both my future hubby and I LOVE kids. My mom thinks I'm CRAZY to have even 3 kids, although she was the oldest of 6 kids.)

Once the anti-Anchor Baby law is passed, I'll bet we'll see a HUGE drop in illegal births once they realize they won't get benefits anymore, and a BIG race for free birth control!

TexasGal

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by stealthwii
    Quote Originally Posted by JRB
    We need to pull our troops out of Iraq and put Half of them on the Southern Border and Federaly Deputize the other half and put them to Full On Deportation of all Illegal Immigrants.
    then start supporting Ron Paul for president - He'd secure out border no matter what it takes. And he'd get our troops out of iraq and home defending this country where they should be.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com

I worry about his safety . I think they would do anything to win for Mexico . We need to take back this nation first, then support a patriot . We have a little over a year to do it .
    NOamNASTY,

I am sorry but the support for this candidate, Ron Paul, needs to start NOW if you support his views.

WHY? - we need to make sure that he gets the republican nomination. Primaries start January 15th 2008 - just a few months away!

Im not sure what state you are from, but if you are in a closed primary (requires party registration), please register as a republican now. In many states registration ends up to 2 months before the primary.

Also please consider donating just $25 to Ron Paul before Sept 29th. so it will get in before the end of the 3rd quarter.

Ron Paul has a long record in congress (10 terms), a consistent record of supporting the constitution and consistently tries to give more liberty, freedom and power to the people where as most politicians try to take more power for themselves which means a loss of liberty for us.

If you have other questions about him just ask, Im happy to answer.

Anyone we put in there will have a democratic house and senate to deal with .

If i vote it will be Paul or Tancredo . I am still pulling out the knives from my last two votes . Most of us vote republican . We are also conservative . I will never vote for the lessor of two evils again , ' its still evil any way you cut it ' . I will be very careful .

We are still registered republicans . But have no problem changing to independant if we need to .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234