Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm not sure that they will become citizens. I'm not even sure that they have to serve after they receive their free education. The web site says that there are a few "key differences" for citizens and non-citizens, but doesn't say what they are.

The USMA site seems to go out of its way to make finding these things out very difficult.

For example, to get more info regarding this, apparently I'll need to contact a US embassy.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Good find indeed Count.

I particularly like our new flag...
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    Good find indeed Count.

I particularly like our new flag...
    You noticed that too?

Let's face it. We've been sold out lock, stock and barrel, and we never even knew it happened.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

This is cause for concern for me. I've spent the last five years studying Islam, reading the Qur'an, the corresponding Hadiths. I've read rulings from the four schools of Islamic jurisprudence. I am surely NO expert by any means, but I have become familiar with the basic beliefs and tenets of the faith.

Islam is NOT simply a religion as we understand religion. It is a comprehensive political, social, economic, as well as religious way of life. In strict Islam, loyalty is to be with the ummah (wordwide community of Muslims) and not to a nation. Muslims are never to fight for an infidel army against other Muslims.

Of course, everyone who claims to be a Muslim might not be a strictly observant Muslim. And I am sure there are those who claim to be Muslim who are serving in the military with distinction. However, knowing what I know about Islam, this still causes me great concern.

Do any of you think we are getting closer to a one world government or am I way off here, God, I hope I am, I would love to be wrong about this.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I found the following on a website called American Congress For Truth:

Evil prevails when good people do nothing. With the spread of radical Islamic fundamentalism throughout the world, it is important for the people of the western world to know and understand what to expect and what to do about it.

We are faced with a war that has been declared on Christians and Jews in America and the world. Citizens of the most powerful country on earth watched in horror on 9/11, 2001 as a handful of men brought the United States of America to its knees. Wall Street froze, the stock market tumbled, and national air traffic ground to a halt. The West faces a threat more menacing today than the past goals of communist world domination.

We are facing an enemy that uses children as human bombs, mothers as suicide bombers, and men driven by the glory of death and the promise of eternal sexual bliss in heaven. We are fighting an enemy that loves death more than we love life. I am a victim of the Lebanese civil war, which was the first front in the worldwide Jihad of militant Islam against the only Christian country in the Middle East. My family’s home was shelled and destroyed leaving me wounded. I lived underground in a bomb shelter from age 10 to 17 without electricity and very little food. I had to crawl under sniper bullets to a spring to fetch water for my elderly parents. I was betrayed by my country, rescued by my enemy Israel, the Jewish State that is under attack for its existence today.

911 changed most American lives forever, but it struck an especially sensitive chord with me. It reminded me that the entire world is threatened by the same radical Islamic theology that succeeded in annihilating the “infidels” in Lebanon. That’s why I created American Congress for Truth. ACT was formed in June 2002 to inform, inspire and motivate Jews and Christians throughout society in ways to act and fight for our western ways of life and the values we cherish. Our members include Jews, Arabs and Christians from all background both secular and religious, liberals and conservatives. People who have put their differences aside to combat both anti American and anti Israel propaganda masquerading as anti Imperialism and anti Zionism wherever it exists; in the western media, among the intellectual elite, and on American college Campuses.

So many times in history in the last 100 years, citizens have stood by and done nothing allowing evil to prevail. As America stood up against and defeated communism now it is time to stand up against the terror of religious bigotry and intolerance. I urge you to become an ACT activist and join a growing network of Americans concerned about securing their nation from acts of terrorism. Through American Congress for Truth you can be a voice effecting the future of your community and your nation.

Thank you for your support. You are the heroes who make all our work possible. And I especially thank you for helping me protect the country that has blessed me so much, America, the dream that became my address.

Brigitte Gabriel

www.americancongressfortruth.org/

International Officer Training

It sounds like he is part of the government program to help train officers for friendly countries. This has been going on for many years. The intent is to help strengthen friendships between the two countries. Having officers in a foreign military friendly to the USA is a good idea.

JAK
    MY GOD! Does this ever end?????????????????
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This article is frightening, as many extremists around the world are highly educated, now we train people that are not even citizens in the art of military strategies that we use?
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maybe someone can explain this to me.....why is it this military school can set up a place for muslim worship but our children are not allowed to mention God or pray in school???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12