Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What is #1 reason you're concerned about Illegal Immigration

We all come to the Illegal Immigration issue for many reasons. Whats the number one reason that drew you to the issue?

Ace, what drew me into the active role of fighting illegal immigration was seeing what was happening around me. We had and I believe we still have illegal aliens living in our neighborhood. I know we have lots in our schools.

I decided to look into how visas work and ended up finding out that our entire country was dealing with what I was dealing with, only worse. Then I saw that President Bush was not only not doing anything about it, but actually promoting it and allowing it. I guess that's when I decided that normally quiet Americans better start talking and taking action.

That's how I got here. And I plan to stay until we either get results or we have exhausted every legal way of fighting this. After that, I don't know what I will do. It will be up to the American people as to whether we will continue to fight to have our immigration laws enforced or decide to surrender our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like to try and be active in our country as I can manage. As I age I find myself getting tired of the way our country is being sold out from underneath us, whether it is through corporate America, to our supposed representatives. Too many Americans just don't care anymore and before we all will now it, America and the American ideals will be lost forever. Soon our nation will be nothing more than a service nation, in contrast to the creative manufacturing power house we once were.

I know what the constitution was created for and the ideals that were put into it, and I must say it is no longer being interpreted correctly by the way our country is evolving.

Illegal immigration is just one fraction of what needs to be corrected in the "land of the free". I believe it is one of the segments that can be rectified as apposed to other problems, like the displacement of Americans, and the erosion of our manufacturing and technical positions. The massive influx of the illegal immigration from the south is devastating our economy; it is deepening the lower class and creating a large gap in American culture and language. Unchecked borders endanger all Americans lives by means of Disease, Terrorists, Violence (Due to unknown assailants that can run back to their originating country) and a growing drug problem being introduced to our children. America created immigration laws for a specific and very valuable reason it needs to be enforced.

We as a people in our country are forgetting that this is our country, “We the People� and we are handing our nation over to the government to completely manage, and dictate to us what is what. I for one am not willing to let it happen.

I’m sure I could think of more.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    We live on a limited income and of course this limits our rental choices, which puts us in neighborhoods that wind up being rife with illegal aliens. Yes many of these people are hardworking, most want better for their children, but.......this is not their country and since they have broken the law by stepping foot into it without permission, nothing else matters. I have seen adults encouraging their kids to steal, my children subjected to verbal and physical assaults because the parents are promoting hatred for the citizens of this country and watched my community go down the tube. Its not my imagination, its not racist, its just the truth and I decided to be active and vocal about it instead of sitting back and complaining and doing nothing. I want to see my government not only stop this onslaught of illegals coming in, but to force out those that are already here, no matter if they have "anchor children" or not. We have taken our kids out of public school because the huge amount of illegals children have put such a huge burden on the system, my kids were virutally ignored by their teachers, leaving them to fall behind. Its a sad day when the children of taxpayers cannot depend on the schools to actually educate our kids, this is what I'm involved for, my kids!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I found ALIPAC while researching CAFTA and its open border policies. CAFTA supporters like NAFTA supporter4s said that this will help stop the Flow of Illegal Immigrants. We know that NAFTA didn’t stop it and we know that CAFTA encourages it.

Upon further research, the CFR and the FTAA is the reason why these "Trade Agreements" are being passed. The goal is to create an EU type country combining the US, Mexico and Canada.

The real ID will be the internal passport, that is why there are provisions to share all of the information collected and stored in databases, with Mexico and Canada.

The FTAA is to be signed by Dec 31, 2005. I plan to do all I can to stop this from happening, it is not a trade agreement it is the giving away of our nations sovereignty. Visit the link below for more information of the FTAA.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I've seen way too many Americans lose their jobs and way too many who are possibly, even probably, illegals getting those jobs because they will work for less. I don't believe there ARE any jobs that Americans won't do and, if there are, the immigrants should get in line to fill them, not sneak across the border to disrupt our way of live, steal identities, borrow social security numbers and expect us to speak their language to boot!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What drew me to this issue was my neighborhood went from a nice working class neighborhood to illegal central! I was stuck living between two flop houses with 15 - 20 illegals per townhouse. I stayed for 8 years and fought within the system to have my converns addressed. Concerns as broken Cornoa bottles in parking lot, sidewalks, human feses in the common area, people slaughtering a live pig in back yard, groups of latinos hanging out and harassing woman, and the worst of all, MS-13 etc.. After fighting vigilantly, I finally moved to Western Pa., right outside of Pittsburgh and I'm loving life! I inform everyone how bad things are back in Northern Va. and people up here are shocked

my concern

We need a good steady supply of lawn mowing and leaf raking jobs that are not dominanted by "careerists".

The same applies to babysitting and homecare/cleaning

That way my son and daughter will have no problem earning pocket money when they are teenagers, and will learn the value of hard work.

Sorry, too tempting. cheers glenn

Illegal immigration has become an invasion of the United States. If it were a couple hundred or couple thousand per year that may be regular and a dealable concern that would not make it an issue. But it is hundreds of thousands and even millions of illegal Aliens WITH A MEXICAN GOVERNMENT backed menatlity to deliberately raid and pillage U.S. Land and Americans. It is literally an attack by Mexico on the U.S.

Why illegal immigration is NEGATIVELY impacting now every single U.S. State, every single little town and we come face to face with Invaders everyday with nice smiles. The U.S. Gov't now a weak bunch of fools is so intimidated by mexicans and the Race Card that they have been played hard that has ruined all the hard work of previous Presidents throughout U.S. History (particularly Presidents Polk and Taylor) to forge this Nation. All that matters is money......

IT IS INVASION FOLKS........These illegal people are INVADERS... NOT Immigrants..........

That way my son and daughter will have no problem earning pocket money when they are teenagers, and will learn the value of hard work.
    Unfortunately, once the illegals gain a foothold, there are no jobs for teens, either. Remember when the teens used to do the farming jobs for summer money? Isn't that the reason NC and several other states have odd school years? Who does those jobs now?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast