Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

forrest...

" My kids (hard-working and conscientious) whom I had to live with were my saving grace in all this"

while I am sorry things happened to you, It makes me glad that some kids still do the right thing, I would guess it is how they were raised, good job to you

Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit68
    forrest...

" My kids (hard-working and conscientious) whom I had to live with were my saving grace in all this"

while I am sorry things happened to you, It makes me glad that some kids still do the right thing, I would guess it is how they were raised, good job to you

Thanks sdbrit, I tried And I did not mean to post a sob, feel sorry for me line. I have been blessed much in my life .... my great kids being the best blessing!
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

every now and then, kids surprise us....we realize, they did pay attentiona and grew up correct.

I was surprised at all the young people at the tea party, some with, but many without parents, felt good to see our future might be in good hands

I always thought the majority of those "guests" were spider bots or web crawlers....is there some way to tell the difference?
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit68
    every now and then, kids surprise us....we realize, they did pay attentiona and grew up correct.

I was surprised at all the young people at the tea party, some with, but many without parents, felt good to see our future might be in good hands

Nice surprizes... =) Your right, our future might be in good hands... due to kids (albeit having been dumbed down in schools) having access to the internet so they can learn what the elites fear for them to learn so that more and more they are coming to understand what this country truly was meant to be. Just gotta try to keep up the faith and hope...
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12