Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What about the Lurkers

I am looking at this exact moment in time, we have 786 guests, and 62 members online.

Out of all those people, we can probably count on at least 350 being Pro -amnesty people trying to see whats up.

My message is to the other 300

Why don't you join ?

It doesn't cost anything, it is not a fringe group, and no one is trying to take your money. If you truly believe illegal immigration is an issue, your one voice, is just as important as 100 voices...and who knows, you may have the best idea on how to fight back.

For the pro-amnesty lurkers, everyone knows you are here, what do you expect to find ?

You will find the exact same thing we all post in newspapers, on facebook sites, and what is said in public, unlike the secretive groups that try to get around our laws, we are pretty open

At least half the time I view these boards, I don't sign in. There are likely a few more that do the same, so some of those "lurkers" could be members.

I've been watching it too.

The guest count has been amazingly high the last few days. Everytime W does a press release, it skyrockets.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I've been watching it too.

The guest count has been amazingly high the last few days. Everytime W does a press release, it skyrockets.
    yeah I caught that too, hopefully we raised enough money to keep W. going, we need him out there speaking as everything ramps up.

too bad we dont have a sticky thread that stays at the top, we could all donate a days starbucks every week, with all the members, we could keep him on the speaking circut for a while

You can donate every day if you want to. You don't need a sticky. Just go to the top where it says "contribute".

Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    You can donate every day if you want to. You don't need a sticky. Just go to the top where it says "contribute".
    think I need to get my reading glasses checked, I ma here every day, and misses it.....I was donating during the year end drive, but missed that tab

thank you

lurking member

I follow on 4 different computers, so I only log on when I want to post.
    <div>Do your job and enforce the law!
    Many thanks to the young that have served our country, and to those of you that have lost, we all owe you, thank you</div>

Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    At least half the time I view these boards, I don't sign in. There are likely a few more that do the same, so some of those "lurkers" could be members.
    I am one of those "lurkers" who is pro-Alipac. I read Alipac posts most every day and agree with some posts and disagree with others. I try to take everything in life with a grain of salt though. I do act on polls and messages and emails, etc. to lawmakers often, and I try to donate as I can (live on a low fixed very low income due to failing health).

It made me so mad when I read about how much illegal aliens get in welfare, etc. when while I was waiting to get disability - which took 6 long years and I lost my home and every bit of savings I had - I lived on $115 per month. My kids (hard-working and conscientious) whom I had to live with were my saving grace in all this. (I worked for 33 years doing much of the work that "we Americans are supposedly too lazy to do... ha..) And all the other damage that illegal immigration has done to damage this country and Americans is sickening. Not to mention the the morally and ethically lost (supposed) leaders we have in our government. I have learned much while "lurking here".

My connections are so slow (I have dial-up) and my computer disconnects me often so I just mostly work behind the scenes to join in the fight against illegal immigration. But I really appreciate all the links and info that helps in this fight to do what I think is right.

I think there are many, many others like me who are behind what Alipac and similar groups stand for. Just letting ya know I'm one of them!
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Forest,
    Thank you for helping out!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Forest,
    Thank you for helping out!
    Absolutely! Thanks Forest!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast