Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Well actually Strum, they don't all taste the same after a few. You're not likely to get anything from those giants of the American beer industry worth wasting your money on anyway though....they're made for the alcoholics who don't care for taste they just want to fly! I guess you could actually say that Americas drunks are the ones funding LaRaza if you really think about that one! Score another one for the pusher man!
    I agree that even the microbrew industry benefits from bud advertisement to a certain extent. I think they should have banned alcohol commercials before tocacco since no one, to my knowledge, has smoked too many cigarettes and caused a life threatening vehicle accident like they do with alcohol. The brewers who fund la raza use the cheapest grains rice etc... and people caught up in the hype think it's great... oh well the power of advertisement.
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Thanks Strum for helping me get everyone's mind off the troll. I'm ashamed to say he got me riled up and I ran with it like a 30 lb. Mackerel. When I got back from dinner and saw everyone else tossing fireballs at the toordaal man (anybody notice toor-a-lora-loo has left the building?) I got a good chuckle, I was going to jump in and call time out but Betsy was typing faster than I was reading.

Betsy can write a book in one night, how impressive! BTW if you get a chance to get a Sierra Neveda Pale Ale tryit, it's a late night beer and they're independent. Bud tried to get in on the bottling however to my knowledge they shut bud down!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*

I can do these in my sleep now. It's been 6-7 years since I first learned of the skilled guestworker problem.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When I go to a mirobrewery or restaurant/pub I always get tasters and if all the beer are so/so I'll get their stout. Why, because with all the ingredients required it's hard to mess up a Stout! Out here in California, North Coast Brewing has a good Stout called Old Rasputin, around 10%.

Re: What is alipac? A hoax?

Quote Originally Posted by apache_native_american
    Last I recall most american settled in this country illegally. Isnt this website a joke?

For those who of you, who forgot how your ancestors robbed this land, pls visit www.nativeamericans(dot)com (LINK DISABLED BY MOD)

Yeah thats the truth and pls stop this propaganda. We let u guys stay here , so why not help the other poor ppl of the world.

-Proud First American
    If I remember my history right you didn't have a choice whether we stayed or not.

Just as in time before, when you displaced who was here before you, many have sided with the new occupiers. Many whether they did or not have done well for themselves after excepting the new ways.

What is happening isn't a new thing.

The Revolution in governing and the loss of the foundation of this Nation, The United States Constitution, is a hard thing for many of us to tolerate.

We will do what we feel we need to do to overcome the traitors amongst us as I'm sure you feel you need to continue on your path.

Sometimes you win. Sometimes you lose.

Honey! Bring me a beer! ALIPAC is on and the saga continues...
    Tonights episode is called "Shoot-out at the IT Corral, starring MIA Apache and Prof. Toordaal!... Laughing ROFL
    tiredofapathy: you just made my day. ROFLMAO
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is good joke indeed . Thanks for making me a prof.
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredofapathy
    Honey! Bring me a beer! ALIPAC is on and the saga continues...
    Tonights episode is called "Shoot-out at the IT Corral, starring MIA Apache and Prof. Toordaal!... ROFL

Ohh Brother ..

I am not telling anything to anybody. I am just discussing .. I am the last person to give advices to anybody .. Who the hell am I to advice to anybody

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Well, Tooderal,

And another thing, I'm tired of outsiders telling me what I should do with MY country!!!!

Sorry for the quick commercial break.

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    I don't even think the troll was native american or Indian (india), more than likely someone from Bud (anhieser busch) or one of the other Corporations who funds la raza just to cause something to try to break us up!
    Since the marches in May of 2006 it seemed clear just who was backing those that support the lawlessness. The American taxpayer! We’re the only ones with that kind of money. (Sort of)

The Federal Government is allowing groups like La Raza access to our money before we are even able to pick up our paychecks and cash them. We are left little to support what we really want it to go for.

It is totally against the principals of the United States of America when you turn a machine like the criminals in the government have against the will of the people.

Here is a partial list of some of the money that has been looted from the American taxpayer. Look down at the end of the article.

http://www.americanchronicle.com/articl ... leID=25447

A new La Raza funding bill. Another 5 to 10 million for one of their groups! And you've gotta just know other tax money is going to other race groups.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtex ... =h110-1999

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/thomas

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast