Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What americans can do to help stop illegal immigration.

It's plain and simple. Go to college and get a valuable degree, like an MBA. Outsourcing isn't just sending jobs outside of the USA but it's allowing more companies to exist in the same industry at the same time because operation costs are less, thus we have more upper level jobs in this country, it also opens up foreign markets to our products and services, if this keeps going the population of rich class will increase and thus they will become politically stronger. Automation and robotics will take over all jobs that unskilled illegal immigrants can hold, thus making illegal immigrants into an unproductive drain on our medical and education and welware systems. The corporations will turn against them (the corporations and small businesses actually support them now), and as unemployment increases for non-educated americans the poor class will turn against them and the border will slam shut. To accelerate this process you need to start studying, go back to school and seek a good degree and study hard. MBA's are gold. You would also be wise to do this and train for a high skilled job so that you can secure your future. This way americans will fill in the huge gains in high level jobs rather than skilled legal immigrants. Have your kids go to school and explain to them why. Good degrees are in business, sciences, software and engineering and education, phDs, MD/DO etc.

aliendroid,

Welcome to Alipac.

Actually, a high rate of unemployment will also slam the border shut and if the economy tanks that's all it's going to take.

I agree, education is important but I also realize that there are people that will never be able to obtain a college degree. They simply do not have the mental capacity.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Welcome to ALIPAC aliendroid.

Welcome aboard.

It is good advice for young people, but its not really a viable option for older displaced American workers that weren't too many years from retirement. Many of those having college degrees already anyway.

And not only that, not everyone is cut out for college. We can't throw away people that aren't college educated just because corporate America has no use of in todays economic climate, and they crave a cheaper labor source as afforded them by firing Americans and hiring illegals or even legal immigrants.

I don't think anyone planned on a mass exodus of our manufacturing base that is now reaching into nearly every job catagory. It just snowballed when they all figured out how much more they could make by off-shoring and hiring illegals in places not sent over-seas. Labor is usually the highest cost of any operation.

But, Ross Perot did predict that with NAFTA we would hear the sucking sound of all our jobs leaving America, and he was right about that.

I have a long solid work history, I am college educated and I am unemployed and have been for 14 months now. I fall into the should have been thinking about retirement catagory. I am open to any viable suggestion, but I dont think going back to school is it.
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    aliendroid,

Welcome to Alipac.

Actually, a high rate of unemployment will also slam the border shut and if the economy tanks that's all it's going to take.

I agree, education is important but I also realize that there are people that will never be able to obtain a college degree. They simply do not have the mental capacity.

Dixie
    This is going to be a serious problem in the future as automation and robotics remove low level jobs. Many people will have to go into the arts and a lot of technical schools will open, allowing some people that find college too difficult, the ability to train for a higher skilled job. We already have these. Hair sylists for example.

The fact is many students in the USA are able to learn college level material, but they lack the desire and drive.

Welcome to ALIPAC, Aliendroid!

Oh certainly, there are those that lack ambition. And there are those that lack ability.

There are people that are not capable of higher functioning and there will always be a need for some low skilled labor. However, we do not need to import and support the unskilled of other countries. That's why we have quotas on immigration so we are not spending money ie social services and benefits on people that are not trainable and will never have the ability to be self sufficient.

For instance, the person that can not learn English, will never get a college education in America. He's not capable. However, he will become our welfare ward if we allow him to stay.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by UnemployedAmerican
    Welcome aboard.

It is good advice for young people, but its not really a viable option for older displaced American workers that weren't too many years from retirement. Many of those having college degrees already anyway.

And not only that, not everyone is cut out for college. We can't throw away people that aren't college educated just because corporate America has no use of in todays economic climate, and they crave a cheaper labor source as afforded them by firing Americans and hiring illegals or even legal immigrants.

I don't think anyone planned on a mass exodus of our manufacturing base that is now reaching into nearly every job catagory. It just snowballed when they all figured out how much more they could make by off-shoring and hiring illegals in places not sent over-seas. Labor is usually the highest cost of any operation.

But, Ross Perot did predict that with NAFTA we would hear the sucking sound of all our jobs leaving America, and he was right about that.

I have a long solid work history, I am college educated and I am unemployed and have been for 14 months now. I fall into the should have been thinking about retirement catagory. I am open to any viable suggestion, but I dont think going back to school is it.
    You actually could find another job if you have a college degree, but at your age you are in a tight spot. For example, you can't join the fire department because of age limitations. You could get a security job, but that won't pay enough and a construction job is out of the question because of illegal immigration, but keep an eye out, you might be able to get a desk job.

You actually could find another job if you have a college degree, but at your age you are in a tight spot. For example, you can't join the fire department because of age limitations. You could get a security job, but that won't pay enough and a construction job is out of the question because of illegal immigration, but keep an eye out, you might be able to get a desk job.
    Stop it, your killin me

Was that supposed to be funny, because I fell out of my chair laughing!
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Oh certainly, there are those that lack ambition. And there are those that lack ability.

There are people that are not capable of higher functioning and there will always be a need for some low skilled labor. However, we do not need to import and support the unskilled of other countries. That's why we have quotas on immigration so we are not spending money ie social services and benefits on people that are not trainable and will never have the ability to be self sufficient.

For instance, the person that can not learn English, will never get a college education in America. He's not capable. However, he will become our welfare ward if we allow him to stay.

Dixie
    This is all true to a point. I think that trends in the future will tend to create more and more people that want to shut the border and stop illegal immigration.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast