Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ACERTIXO
    Quote Originally Posted by domack

Really? I'll say it again the pilgrims? Sorry wrong! Ok, here we go.
    Those that hold on to bogus histories written by people with agendas are fools doomed to relive history over and over again....When will people learn history has to be taken in context, it’s not a guide or excuse to harbor hatred and revenge forever! So get over it. Who's to say that their wasn't a race here before the race you speak of supplanted it? You see you don't know. :P

Boy you show me you ignorance, the book was writhed for one Spanish guy.
    The book is historic.
    The name is
    Breve relato de la Conquista de la Nueva España.
    Is nothing about to the pilgrims.
    Your lost in the chronological events.
    Sorry.

So it wasn't the pilgrims it was your ancestors the Spaniards? :P Maybe you're of pure indigenous blood, really?

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily

Ooooooooookay.
    I think it is safe to assume that we didn't spend a whole lot of dollars educating this person. So at least that is something.
    :P :P
    Yea this right, they wasting money with other people.
    Obviously.
    Don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Its none of your business what type of work any of us have done.

Don't worry about working in the fields or cleaning up after Americans ...
    we don't want you doing those jobs. You have INVADED OUR COUNTRY and you ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!!!

The average American has asked NOTHING of you. ONLY GREEDY MEN, like the ones you left in mexico. Don't blame us that you work for cheap labor... blame the person you work for and yourself! You have a country that can make plenty of money... GO HOME AND MAKE SOME!

The loser always has excuses.
    Don't you? :P
    The winners always talk about to the triumphs.
    Like the roman’s.
    Many losers they coming more deep.
    that's for sure.

Well, that was fun but now you are just becoming a tiresome pest.
    You really do need to work on your rhetoric. It is very tired.

Since your country is so wonderful and magnificent and ours is so horrid, I suggest you make haste and quickly before the IceMan comes for you.

Hasta La Vista

Visitantes 7 locals 0
    See a later
    LOSER.
    :P Your are probably one this son to the inmigrants, who hate he own roots.
    The real man is who you spoken.
    :P

Losers? I can't wait to see the look on your face when we (the citizens, not our weak govt.) force your fellow "indigenous peoples" back to Mexico.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

How do you explain stolen identities? Do you think you have the right to ruin an American citizens life to make yours better? What about the American citizens who are killed by illegals who aren't supposed to be here in the first place? What about the diseases you've brought, because you weren't medically checked, before you broke in? Why do illegals get to have free benefits while I, who's ancestor's help create this great nation have to pay for everything? What gives you the right to cause suffering to legal American people just so your life can be better? NOW GO TROLL! THE GAMES OVER AND YOU LOST!
    P.S. What did your ancestors do to help build this nation? Did they fight wars for America? Did they build bridges or roads? Did they help write law's .........Oh thats right illegals only know about breaking laws! Americans 100 Illegals -100000000

Hey!!!

How did Juan Hernandez get in here?????
    Exactly what I was thinking!
    Says, "my dear friend" or "my friend" too much!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by ACERTIXO
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    Why don't you demand change in YOUR COUNTRY?!!

You all sure don't mind making demands here!
    More hate.
    No because you are lucky girl in the world, the rest to the people they need living in the misery.
    Poor you. I can read lot loneliness.
    You are empty in inside.
    Because you living that way and you no want to nobody living in happiness.
    How sad.

Answer the question, "my dear friend"! Are you too scared to fight for your own Country, in your own Country?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Hey!!!

How did Juan Hernandez get in here?????
    Exactly what I was thinking!
    Says, "my dear friend" or "my friend" too much!
    Yeah, he uses "my friend" but not as often as he uses "loser"...what a jerk. Then he says "no hard feelings, just a debate". If it really was a legitimate debate, he wouldn't resort to name calling. He doesn't want to really debate. That would indicate an exchange of ideas;he just wants to come in here and sling sh*t and he hopes we're stupid enough to take the bait.

Notice how he got personal in his alleged 'debate', making judgements and snide, personal comments about American citizens on this site? Trying to provoke...they always do that, especially if they think it's a woman they're talking to. They don't respect women any more in our country than they do their own. I've been attacked personally on a few sites by these...bugs.

This illegal loser loses...and I'm still waiting for him to give some honest, or at least semi-intelligent answers to some of the good questions you all threw at him!

I think you guys spanked the illegal pretty good!!

I remember someone asking him several times if he was illegal...he never answered that question either!

Well, this was interesting. He started out all nice and logical and then he switched to the la raza mechista he really is. This is just one of the communist deadheads who are trying to take over our country. Loyal only to a defunct method of government that has been proven over and over not to work whether he's actually legal or illegal. Advertised as a "fringe" group, these radicals are actually millions strong and are infecting our local, state, and federal governments. Goes to show you just how important your work in DC was. There's more work to be done.

LET'S ROLL! GO ALIPAC!!!!!
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast