Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    April you been taken pictures of my ex mother in law
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    April you been taken pictures of my ex mother in law
    Holy cow!! Here's hoping your ex-wife looked like her dad!!

April

Dear Visitor,

Do you consider yourself a person from Aztlan? Don't forget that we (I am of Hispanic decent) too came into being because of the Spanish conquest. So we too are a part of them.

At any rate, I think you can do a better job at presenting your point. I'd like to speak with you personally.

If you are curious, I believe that the laws need to be enforced. It's unfortunate that Mexico has problems, like any other country. The people there should fight to win their own country back. But in my opinion Mexico is already lost to the darkness.

Banned
    This troll is a complete fraud.....masquerading as someone who does not speak or write English well. His poor technique betrays him. His spelling is too good - do you know any illegals who can spell, much less use the word, "tenacity?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kate
    This troll is a complete fraud.....masquerading as someone who does not speak or write English well. His poor technique betrays him. His spelling is too good - do you know any illegals who can spell, much less use the word, "tenacity?"
    Yes Kate I felt the same way. I spotted the make believe " I can't speak da good Engles" from the get go. So much for his/her/its honesty.

Do you in you live see an illegal immigrant in the corner asking for money?
    Nooooooooooo

Come to Tucson and you sure will.

I don't know about the rest of you but I got a headache trying to read his broken english! But at least I got a good laugh with those pictures of the troll spay and the goat wearing braces! You guys are a riot! lol!

I doubt this guy was really legit, but you want to know the sad truth about all of this? The global elites are smiling all the way to the bank because of illegal immigration, while we poor and working class Americans are pitted against the lower class people coming from Mexico. And I'm sure that's exactly how they want it.

Hey Foreigner,

First many native/indian tribes in Mexico were invaded and killed off by guess who? Now they are here trying to do the same.

You lost the last war...deal with it! Get over it. You will get you butts handed to you.

Go Away
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

This citizen of the world is crap. If that is the case I am a Viking and where ever I lay my hat is home. And, I've decided Mexico belongs to me.

JAG ALSKAR DIG
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast