Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So what if I can read a few lines of Spanish I am not Kin to you, and calling me a stupid idiot is not a great idea.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    There are jobs in Mexico. What an excuse. They can work in Mexico and provide for their families.

Secondly, I don't appreciate a bunch of dishonest people entering my country and stealing IDs, breaking our laws and using our social programs.

Illegal aliens don't do a good thing for this country.

Dixie

Ok we need to understand the phenomenon.
    Is around the world.
    Is in Europa, Canada, Japon etc.

Second dishonest people exist in many places even citizen, if you not have a food, a job, and nobody want to help you_
    What you want to do?
    Speak is easy for you because you grown up with everything. And is good for you and you country but many people never ever they have anything in his lives.
    One more thing you need to know how rule this country the help for immigrants.
    If you are legal immigrant yes, they are giving to you everything.
    If you no have a green card, sorry, you don{t know your country.
    Plus many illegal paid taxes for decades and never receive a penny back.
    Do you know what happens with this millions and millions de dollars?
    O yea they paid the taxes but they not have rights.

Mayito.

Speak is easy for you because you grown up with everything.
    You can just kiss my ass. You don't know a damn thing about me.

I don't matter as much as the preservation of my country and it's values and that is exactly what the illegal aliens are destroying.

What a bull crap excuse!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Second dishonest people exist in many places even citizen, if you not have a food, a job, and nobody want to help you_
    What you want to do?
    Speak is easy for you because you grown up with everything. And is good for you and you country but many people never ever they have anything in his lives.
    But I think this is one of the fundamental misconceptions about how our system works - it is not based [very much, at least] on need, it is based much more on effort and respect for a civil society.
    It is designed [in theory] so that the most deserving are rewarded the most - not the most needy.

One more thing you need to know how rule this country the help for immigrants.
    If you are legal immigrant yes, they are giving to you everything.
    If you no have a green card, sorry, you don{t know your country.
    I am not entirely sure I understand the comment - but I think I get the idea...
    But there is a very good and rational basis by which LEGAL immigrants are awarded much more generous benefits and lifestyle than do illegals.
    Again, it is to reward those that have demonstrated a willingness to play by the rules and attempt to better not just themselves, but our country as a whole.

Plus many illegal paid taxes for decades and never receive a penny back.
    Do you know what happens with this millions and millions de dollars?
    O yea they paid the taxes but they not have rights.
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with that - they shouldn't even have had the job in the first place (that's ILLEGAL- working in the US without formal permission is not a civil violation, it's a criminal violation)

Quote Originally Posted by ACERTIXO
    Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    VIRUS (ACERTIXO)

ENGLISH please
    thank you A

Jajajaja You in violation to the first amendment.
    You are criminal. :P
    Do you coarse my freedom to the speak..
    Is obvious.
    You can read Spanish.
    I told you, means I have more brains, that’s for sure.
    :P
    Thank you. :P
    And other to bite the dust.
    :P
    See the problem is not the idiom, the problem are you because do you not have the tenacity, the capacity.
    I see you fears.
    This is why I don’t use drugs. :P
    And you the one, you the one he want a represent to the Americans, please give me a break.
    You do bad, bad job my friend you already loose .

You are dictator mental. probaly like Castro, is curious. :P

Illegal aliens have no rights in this country, they have no vote, they have no say and thank God they don't!

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Fake poster
    Do you thing the people coming and establish the 13 colonies they coming in this continent because they wanted.
    They came for religious freedom. They didn’t come to establish the 13 colonies. They wanted to live free and that’s a far cry from why the illegals are coming today. They (illegals) are coming for money to service as a throw away work force for the investor class. So how does that compare to freedom?

Quote Originally Posted by ACERTIXO

Ok we need to understand the phenomenon.
    Is around the world.
    Is in Europa, Canada, Japon etc.
    Actually, Japan is one of the most ethno-centric countries on earth. They don't particularly care for first-world peoples over-running their country, let alone third-worlders, they know how it destabilizes any country or community, raising crime, disease, etc. The Japanese are far smarter than that.
    The American Conservative

Bail out families, not usurers and speculators.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Illegal aliens have no rights in this country, they have no vote, they have no say and thank God they don't!

Dixie

Ok let see, you put a God.
    Wow!
    Which one?
    And you are…… God?
    The means the rest to the world don’t deserve the compassion to the God?
    You are so arrogant my friend.
    Come back 400 years ago and your ancestor coming illegally.
    Asking to the natives.
    Do you thing is fear coming in to the country in uniform and kill everybody, o coming in peace because they locking for work.
    Do you in you live see an illegal immigrant in the corner asking for money?
    Nooooooooooo
    They ask for a job.
    Do you can tell me who are in the corners asking for money?
    Do you can?

OK who let the troll in ? Hey, dingle berry 400+ years ago part of my kin were already here.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast