Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Jorge Bush was ruled into office by our supreme court

Quote Originally Posted by BigLake13
    George Bush was voted in by the people
    bwahahahahahahaha that's very funny!! I needed a good laugh. Thanks!

I lived in Florida in 2000. I voted in Florida in 2000. I saw news reports first-hand that were being aired LIVE on tv on the day we voted. Those reports were not becoming of a civilized election, but of course, all sign of those original newscasts have disappeared.

And no, I did not, nor would I ever, vote for Bush (and no liberal suffices, either!)

I have heard others say this, and I think it applies to me as well. I am a conservative Republican without a party.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

I remember in the 2004 election, some of the news channels reported Gore had won FL (on the board behind the anchors FL showed only 5% of precincts votes were in). I thought at that time, WTH are they thinking??

I'd never seen anything like it and remember it clear as day.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    I remember in the 2004 election, some of the news channels reported Gore had won FL (on the board behind the anchors FL showed only 5% of precincts votes were in). I thought at that time, WTH are they thinking??

I'd never seen anything like it and remember it clear as day.
    I'm referring to the original reports where black Americans were refused entry into the voting booths in and near Orlando, they were allegedly told that the voting was done and that was around 4-5 pm .. voting continues until several hours after that!)

Like I said, all of those newscasts (from the MSM stations) are long gone. But I saw it myself on the local FL news stations while it was happening. They had reporters in the field.

Anyway, it's not even an issue anymore.

Jan 20, the countdown is on!!!
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

As a conservative, I too have become disillusioned(SP) so instead of complaining I decided to run for local office, please if you are just as mad as I am , run for something, anything, take your government back one by one. Even if you do not win, you will at least have tried to change the staus quo... please consider it all of you.

Totally beachin', don't give up! There is nothing that scares a politician more than a mob of really angry voters. Lindsey Graham wound up confronted with a group that resembled the villagers with pitchforks and torches after he called American Patriots 'bigots'. I think it shook him up a bit. Please don't feel that you have no power because you do.
    We, the American People (with the help of William and others) stopped Scamnesty last June. On the day of the final vote, the Capitol switchboard was so overloaded with calls from irate citizens that it crashed. The illegals and their supporters had all the big guns- LaRaza, the ACLU, the Chamber of Commerce allied with them. These organizations have budgets in the millions of dollars. We were massively outspent, yet we managed to stop the bill dead in it's tracks with nothing more than a shoestring budget and a large group of Americans who had had enough. Every phone call and especially every vote counts!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123