Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What is the difference between Republicans and Democrats?

What is the difference between Republicans and Democrats?

Published: Friday, October 8, 2010 5:03 PM CDT

In his 1991 State of the Union address, George H.W. Bush called for global government when he called a “New World Order.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Probably no difference.
    All a politician is interested in is, money, power, and getting re-elected.

I explained to my boys years ago that it's like buying a car only:

You are offered just one make/model to choose from. The only real choice you have when choosing the car is it's color. Red or Blue.

Now boys ask yourselves; "What difference do you think the color of this car will make concerning its performance?"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All politicians are like diapers they should be changed regularly and for the same reason.

I think it is time to start trying and convicting people for comitting treason against "we the people" "the United States of Amercia" and the "U.S. Constitution".....hopefully Americans are waking up and it is only a matter of time. But it had better be soon!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I think it is time to start trying and convicting people for comitting treason against "we the people" "the United States of Amercia" and the "U.S. Constitution".....hopefully Americans are waking up and it is only a matter of time. But it had better be soon!
    SOSA, I have been saying this for a long time! The dangerous times we live in are not so much from terrorism, etc, they are dangerous because of a continuing willful violation of the constitution by our elected leaders and the fact that it is being done in such a deliberate and obvious way! THIS is why we are living in such dangerous times. Our liberty and our country is at stake! The Tea Party needs to do much more than just campaign for specific people. They need to be the new watchdog over criminal conduct in our government and the advocate for criminal trials for those that violate the constitution and the trust of the people for which they are elected to protect and defend!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

DITTO THAT "TexasBorn"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)