Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WHAT DO WE DO WITH THEM?

WHAT DO WE DO WITH THEM?

Asked Hillary when responding to Chris Dodds when he said he would not give illegal aliens driver license. She agrees with Spitzer that we need to give them license in order to bring them out of the shadows, to know who they are and to make our roads safer for us.
    (I pay for Uninsured Motorist coverage to protect me from any uninsured driver, legal or illegal)
    She also say we need to give them a path to citizenship and all the rest of the benefits. All this just because they are here and we cannot round them up, put them on busses and deport them.
    Hello Hillary, we have been telling you and others for years, but you refuse to listen. Now listen very carefully. We do not need to know who they are or where they are hiding. All we need to do is enforce workplace laws that say if they do not have proper identification to be and work in this country legally, they cannot remain in this country. If we enforce those laws they will come out of the shadows, take their belongings and their children and leave. It is as simple as that and it will cost us nothing.
    We can reduce border security to keep them out because there would be no reason for them to come. There would be no jobs because workplace laws would be enforced.
    Then if necessary, replace those vacant jobs with legal immigrants and Americans citizens.If is as simple as that .

BRING THEM OUR OF THE SHADOWS WITH WORKPLACE ENFORCEMENT AND WATCH THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION PROBLEM GO AWAY..

Stop the magnets and freebies and they WILL leave. No jobs, no free education, no free health care, no more anchor babies (birthright citizenship), proof of citizenship required for all social services, no to drivers licensing, no perceived or real chance for amnesty, and POOF, they will start vanishing back to their own nations.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was on 81 heading south yesterday. There was 3 suv's newer ones I might add, with maryland plates, packed and heading south. They were following each other just barely doing the speed limit. Drivers were latinos's. Could they be returning to Mexico or moving to another state? Wish I had my camera!

For the most part those big yellow buses that transport kids to school are just sitting unused on Saturday and Sunday in the border states. In two days I bet a bus could make at least four trips from a detention center to the border.

Take it from me, that giving illegals drivers licenses is just a ticket for them to create more crime. New York will find that accidents will not be covered by insurance. There will be unsafe cars on the road. They will cheat the government out of taxes and will not get there safety stickers. Giving them a license is just setting up the middle class for more money coming out of there already over taxed pockets. The New York policemen will just let them go when there is an accident and the taxpayer will have to pay for everything even if it is not there fault.
    Bad idea Spitzer. Just ask Utah.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

We are already seeing them leave because of the raids by ICE. Can you imagine the affect if the raid were speeded up?

Quote Originally Posted by posylady
    I was on 81 heading south yesterday. There was 3 suv's newer ones I might add, with maryland plates, packed and heading south. They were following each other just barely doing the speed limit. Drivers were latinos's. Could they be returning to Mexico or moving to another state? Wish I had my camera!
    It is no surprise that they had Maryland tags given that MD is one of the 7 pandering states that issue DLs to illegals. Many illegals from Virginia use MD addresses for that purpose. Of course the addresses are never verified.

Illegals are fleeing Virginia for sanctuary locations. Given that MD is a sanctuary state, I doubt they would leave. The people you saw were most likely Virginia residents who had received a DL from Maryland. Good riddance!

Amen, dyehard.

That was a very interesting and telling few minutes in the debate last night. I hope Americans watching were paying close attention to the exchange, and also to her repeated mention of universal preschool. I know that matter is unrelated to the driver's license issue, but I think it bears mentioning, as Hillary seems to think she knows what's best for us AND our children. Universal health screening is a component that she mentioned, and its advocates often want to include mental health screening of very young children----and their families, if deemed appropriate. I don't know how anyone else feels about that, but I find it a bit scary. People need to know what they're getting with Hillary, and I think it was on full display last night.

Fox News is predicting that her statement on Spitzer and illegal immigration is going to have create a major fallout that she is going to feel.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Fox News is predicting that her statement on Spitzer and illegal immigration is going to have create a major fallout that she is going to feel.
    Good, I hope so!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast