Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I heard several times today how Hillary has screwed up by her bold statements about illegals during the debate. It is the number one concern in this country today and she just shot herself in the foot. Chris Matthews said he expects her to change her mind several times on this issue.

It was mentioned how the people in the midwest, Iowa especially, are just now feeling the enormous effects of illegals moving to that part of the country and they WANT IT STOPPED.

The more talk about how they support illegals having a path to citizenship, the better it'll be for we the people since our majority is in strong opposition.
    ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

I don’t understand how giving illegal drivers license will make us safer. I believe it will make us less safer because it will cause more traffic which will cause more accidents. Drivers license and insurance will make them drive less safer. They will take more risks and start to stage accidents to collect on policies. Sit back and watch.

Someone is making money from this and who is it?
    They are not legally in this country and have no legal right to drive.
    No legal right to anything.

===============================================
    LONG LIVE OKLAHOMA JUDGE. What is is name?

Some insurance companies already give illegals auto insurance, without a license. I'm sure insurance companies will make a killing on the illegals.

Somehow I don't think insurance companies are making that much money off illegals - although some do cater to them. I haven't figured that one out.

Many times illegals will pay the initial 2 months premiums get a certificate for the entire 6 months or a year - and then never pay any more. This gives them proof of insurance if they are stopped, but no insurance if they have accidents - and the company is not liable if they have lapsed the policy.

I do know they are making money BECAUSE of the illegals - at least in states where they have uninsured motorist coverage. They get to double our insurance premiums to make up for the illegals who cause damage and have no insurance.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Related ItemsEblin Fabiel Ocampo Cruz
    Related StoriesDriver Charged in I-540 Wrong-Way Crash
    Wrong-Way Driver Causes I-540 Crash

Man Charged in Wrong-Way Wreck in U.S. Illegally

Posted: Oct. 31 2:51 p.m.

Raleigh — Federal authorities confirmed Wednesday that a man accused of going the wrong way on Interstate 540 and causing a wreck was in the U.S. illegally.

Eblin Fabiel Ocampo-Cruz, 22, was charged with driving while impaired, reckless driving, failure to reduce speed and possession of a revoked license in connection with an Oct. 25 wreck on I-540 between Creedmoor and Six Forks roads.

Agents with the U.S. Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement said Cruz, a native of Honduras, was charged in 2000 with being an alien in the U.S. and was ordered to be deported two years later. Because he didn't leave the country, he has been considered a fugitive, authorities said.

Authorities said Cruz was driving westbound on eastbound I-540 when he collided head-on with a Ford Mustang. He and the driver of the Mustang, Bettie Coates, 42, of Wake County, were still hospitalized at WakeMed on Wednesday.

At the time of the wreck, Cruz was on probation for several offenses, according to court records.

In February 2006, he was convicted in Durham of DWI. A month later, he was convicted of misdemeanor unauthorized use of a vehicle and misdemeanor breaking and entering. In May 2006, he pleaded pleaded guilty to reckless driving and passing an emergency vehicle. Last October, he was charged with resisting an officer, and he was charged with possession of stolen goods in December.

Authorities said they are aware of the federal warrant against Cruz, but they said the local criminal cases take precedence over the deportation order.

http://wral.com/news/local/story/1988995/
    Spitzer & Hellary want to give a license to THIS? I wonder is Ms. Coates can sue the state who licensed him? I sure as h*ll would!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

The citizens of New York should be screaming. All I ever hear about here in SLC is hit and run hit and run. When they run the cars some of them don't exist, others no insurance and 99 percent are hispanic last names with the wrong addresses. What fun New York will have.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

The folks insurance companies are making a fortune off of are ME & YOU.

We are risking are security and health, if we don't carry UNINSURED MOTORIST coverage.

You had better carry medical coverage too.

Mexicans carry a policy on a car, just long enough to buy the car and tag it. Then 10 of them drive the same car. Then they drop the coverage. Their address is fake, so the tag office can't find them. If they get stopped by police, at most they spend the night in jail, because the jails are overcrowded with them. Then back on the streets. They don't show up for court. They also make phony license tags for the cars.

These are some of the most creative criminals
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12