Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I wonder if they will boycott the welfare office and emergency rooms too?
    I like that!

I think they are truly hurting themselves more than we ever could by this May Day boycott. I have said before, let's make it a year without an illegal alien.....not just a day.

Besides shopping open stores, I intend to note any business that is closed and make sure I don't shop there again.

Here is a quote form one of the original organizers of the boycott. Against the US economy...real nice....try to hurt the economy of the country that helped you.....don't boycott in corrupt Mexico that provides no jobs.

Juan José Gutiérrez is proposing that the coalition that organized "La Gran Marcha" meet in Arizona or Texas on April 8 to "organize a mass boycott (huelga) against the economy of the USA" to take place on May 1.

Persoanly I recommend they take off a week or two! American business will fire them and hire others to fill the spots. America will never come to a grinding hault. Not even in 9/11 did it. The gas stations were all a flutter, people running all over town pretending to run office arrands just to chat etc. In the process of all that they bought gas, food, flags etc.

So I say why not take off a week for May 1st! I know several people who would love to take over their shifts.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen
    They are going to make us suffer by showing us life without an illegal alien

They are going to bring the country to its knees. They don't realize that it may backfire on them when people actually see how nice it would be without them.

I say that we tell as many people as we can to do all their shopping on that day as a counter protest.

Yep, they don't realize that it might backfire on them. I'm hoping that corporations fire these illegals who decide to boycott the american economy.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I went to the site Aztlan, and printed out their three page letter about the May 1st boycott. In this it said that we would regret everything (basically all anti-illegal alien activists would come crawling to them asking forgiveness!!).

In this article, they have made some pretty huge accusations too, that they are using as propoganda to get the Latino people more enraged. One of the accusations is that in Maryland, three illegal alien children were murdered, by decapitation. They did not give any dates or names of the families. Now here's a thought, if that was so, would it not have been on all major networks, wouldn't MSNBC have eaten that up?

They also say that in Campo, CA there was a fire of a Mexican restaurant, and that is was intentional by racist activists (they are surely trying to blame the Minutemen).

They also claim they are looking for a way to legally get any "racist employer" who would dare to fire any of the boycotters. Now imagine that folks, an employer that has a right to fire their employees that feign illness (because this is what they are telling these people to do) to boycott their jobs, for a political cause???

I AM PERSONALLY MAKING COPIES OF THESE THREE PAGES WITH BOYCOTT INFORMATION, PRINTED STRAIGHT FROM AZTLANS OWN SITE, AND MAKING SURE LOCAL EMPLOYERS KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, AND WHAT THIS GROUP IS TRYING TO TELL THESE PEOPLE TO DO, LIE TO THEIR EMPLOYERS AND THEN TRY TO SURE THEM IF THEY GET FIRED FOR LYING AND NOT BEING AT WORK.

Do yourselves all a favor and go to their site and print it out, pass them around and talk with all those places you think might have illegals, or those with green cards working there, so they know when May 1st rolls around, and suddenly a bunch of people "have the flu", that they know why, and can promptly replace them.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok folks, you wanna do something REALLY fun?? Everyone get on the horn to DHS and ICE. Fax them. Mail them. Email them. Phone them. Get as many as you can to join with you. Then tell them the following:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As a legal citizen of these United States of America, it has come to my attention that thousands upon thousands of individuals who are here illegally are going to walk out of their jobs and out of their classrooms on May 1st 2006. And many of them are purportedly planning marches on this day as well.

Now that it has come to my attention, be assured I am putting word out about my contact with your office so that we may hold you truly accountable if you don't take advantage of this opportunity in doing as you've promised on national news that you will crack down on employers and illegals. With these individuals planning to do as they are planning, you won't have to dig and hunt - they are providing themselves up for you on a silver platter!

We are offering up our initials and our city and state information which is going to be placed on a web page to show you our support for applying the rules of our land without waver - it's the law and you swore to apply the laws as they already stand. We will be watching you on May 1st!

Signatures located at http://www.tagworld.com/cincodemayo

Sincerely,

<Your Signature>
    <Date>
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will note the web page WAS for the national establishment of a counter-demonstration for May 5th. Unfortunately, there were no takers. That page will now have a section below it where ALL OF YOUR SIGNATURES IN SUPPORT OF DHS/ICE WILL BE LOCATED!

Send this message to everyone you know. If you are participating, email me letting me know of your support and that you are sending the above to DHS/ICE - NOW!! Then you may select for me to add your first/middle/last initial, city and state to the roster!!!

The email address to use for this activity is as follows:

operationborderwatch@yahoo.com

Your information will be entered at the bottom of the page located at http://www.tagworld.com/cincodemayo

For this to work, you will need to forward this entire message to others we know. We need to get a good long page filled with those who are actively holding the feet of DHS/ICE to the fire on this May 1st thing!!

Let's get busy!

Pro Patri Vigilans!!
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

I can tell you exactly what will happen. In total, about 2 to 3 million perhaps, will march. Many of these will be FIRED when they go to work the next day and they will regret they missed work.

The liberal press will blow this out of proportion. The liberal press will try to avoid showing Mexican or Latin flags.

Economically, this will hurt noone except those who miss a day of work. Less money will return to Latin America.

What this will do I hope....will have people like US calling their Congressman and Senators saying DEPORT and no amnesty and I think the message is already getting through....Bush said deportations will not work? He said this because top Republicans are hearing from US in droves I think and so are the DEMS!

These boycotts have been tried in California over driver's license and guess what? It has done nothing and when Americans see all these ILLEGALS in mass they get NERVOUS!

These protestors are poor and desperate or they would not be here in the first place.......let them protest all they want! It is something that will fall back in their face!

How will 12 million overturn the will of the other 280 million?

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    In this article, they have made some pretty huge accusations too, that they are using as propoganda to get the Latino people more enraged. One of the accusations is that in Maryland, three illegal alien children were murdered, by decapitation.
    Yep, they were killed by their cousins... of course that is an anti-Mexican hate crime if I ever saw one.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...en-slain_x.htm

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/200 ... lain_x.htm

It is sort of hard to use a story like that for propaganda when the date stamp at the top of the article says May 27, 2004

Even harder when at the bottom of the article it says it was copyrighted in 2005!

Surely people out there don't think some of us are stupid -

DO THEY??

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    So...they are not only using this horrible story to promote their cause, but they are trying to say it was someone else, even though the murderers were caught, and they were the childrens own relatives?

Talk about a bunch of lying sack of garbage these people are.

Wonder if they convinced the family that the relatives did not do it, and it was white people?

Our government needs to put these people out of business.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast