Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Boycott Denny's Now and Forever!!!

A Minuteman called the number below and confirmed that they are supporting the May 1st, Hispanic protests and boycott of AMERICA.

A lady with a heavy accent was told that we will be boycotting Denny's for their Un-American behavior and taking the wrong side of the
    illegal immigration issue. She said that Denny's "supports their employees' right to protest"...... code for "take the day off and demand
    amnesty from the American Government for Illegal Aliens". Shame on them!

This should be easy since their food sucks anyway! Call the Denny's Customer Service Team at 1-800-733-6697

Just got this via email. I looked on the MMHQ site and nothing there. I haven't called Denny's yet. Anyone else hear this?
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I went to the site Aztlan, and printed out their three page letter about the May 1st boycott. In this it said that we would regret everything (basically all anti-illegal alien activists would come crawling to them asking forgiveness!!).

In this article, they have made some pretty huge accusations too, that they are using as propoganda to get the Latino people more enraged. One of the accusations is that in Maryland, three illegal alien children were murdered, by decapitation. They did not give any dates or names of the families. Now here's a thought, if that was so, would it not have been on all major networks, wouldn't MSNBC have eaten that up?

They also say that in Campo, CA there was a fire of a Mexican restaurant, and that is was intentional by racist activists (they are surely trying to blame the Minutemen).

They also claim they are looking for a way to legally get any "racist employer" who would dare to fire any of the boycotters. Now imagine that folks, an employer that has a right to fire their employees that feign illness (because this is what they are telling these people to do) to boycott their jobs, for a political cause???

I AM PERSONALLY MAKING COPIES OF THESE THREE PAGES WITH BOYCOTT INFORMATION, PRINTED STRAIGHT FROM AZTLANS OWN SITE, AND MAKING SURE LOCAL EMPLOYERS KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, AND WHAT THIS GROUP IS TRYING TO TELL THESE PEOPLE TO DO, LIE TO THEIR EMPLOYERS AND THEN TRY TO SURE THEM IF THEY GET FIRED FOR LYING AND NOT BEING AT WORK.

Do yourselves all a favor and go to their site and print it out, pass them around and talk with all those places you think might have illegals, or those with green cards working there, so they know when May 1st rolls around, and suddenly a bunch of people "have the flu", that they know why, and can promptly replace them.
    I live in Maryland,and those murdered children's two cousins were accused and tried for the 3 murders!! They even had the dead children's blood splattered on their jeans!

It happened in Baltimore Maryland. I'm not sure how to get info on what happened in the trial.

Never once was it indicated by the police that it was a "Hate Crime" against those children,, the cousins were always their one and only suspects.

WBAL, and WJZ TV13 are the two main stations in Baltimiore Maryland that covered the story.

Many of these will be FIRED when they go to work the next day and they will regret they missed work.
    Perhaps in smaller businesses, and eating establishments, but not by the big production and construction companies that profit the most by paying sub-living wages to illegals. The past protests have been fully supported by the bigs in the poultry, meatpacking, and construction industries, among others. Heck, I would bet if IFCO hadn't been raided, they would have supported the "boycott" too! By knowing in advance, they can simply step up production to make up for any losses.

Case and point: In the newest batch of employers reported to wehireillegals.com (I automatically receive new additions via email) one of the few American employee's of Wayne Farms (poultry processing plant) in Dobson, N.C., writes that a plant manager announced that, in support of the boycott, work would be cancelled on Monday, May 1st. Of course they are not actually getting a day off...because they are expected to report to work on Sat., April 29 to make up for it!

http://www.wehirealiens.com/employer.asp?id=2633

I would bet that the above arrangement (or similiar) will be the rule rather than the exception for big production/construction type businesses.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I can see why Aztlan generically stated that, without making direct accussations to WHO they were directly accussing of that as a hate crime, they could have been sued big time for slander. Wonder if it can still be done?

Talk about a major paranoid group of conspiratorists.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If this really happens then MOST of Miami's business' will be closed. Except for the ones with the smart illegals who actually go to work, and keep the places open.

Quote Originally Posted by zonkiethegreat
    If this really happens then MOST of Miami's business' will be closed. Except for the ones with the smart illegals who actually go to work, and keep the places open.
    Welcome zonkiethegreat. I look forward to the boycott. Oh do I ever. I see that there will such an awaking of citizens. What will be next will be the biggest backlash? The Boycott is oh so so helping us. I guess you can look at it this way. I am one of those Lazy Americans, Illegals and there supporters talk about all the time. Well, in this case. I will play that part and let them awaking the Great Eagle.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Quote Originally Posted by zonkiethegreat
    Several of the protests planned in Miami have been cancelled. Of the ones that have gone on as planned, the biggest one only had a few thousand... that's nothing compared to the West Coast. And nothing compared to the population of Miami.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234