Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Phoenix police officer, Nick Erfle, 33, husband, father of two, twice cancer survivor, shot in face and killed by previously arrested, previously deported, drug abusing, illegal alien gang banger.

Fellow officers show their respect at a roadside memorial for fallen officer Nick Erfle, at Pinchot Avenue and 24th Street in Phoenix.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by RealID
    You have to remember in some places new such as this is not a "local" story so its not shown, I assume that's the reasoning.

The story should be aired Nation wide, so that people in states can see the devastation headed in their direction.

With the politically correct media, you don't know for sure if its an illegal until after they arrest him and depending upon the city you still may not know since they do not inquire as to status.

Santa Barbara for years made it a policy to hide legal status as well as race, unless of course the perp was White and American.

You are right about the blindness though...100%, if its NIMBY it doesn't affect me.....or they just believe it will go away.....I don't know.

I know a lot of people think I'm nuts & irrational about this situation where I live, but I know the truth and try to educate, but it does no good, they don't want to hear it.
    Join the club, though I've discussed, during yard work interruptions, the devasting effects of illegal immigration ad naseum! They will do little more than call the Sheriff's dept., when the ranch owner coyote illegal human drug smuggler has bands playing late into the nite, A loud Aztlanist drumbeat. I even have some agreeing to next time it occurs signing a petition to order the party permits given to this traitor END!
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

You never see an article concerning illegals in the Williamsport Sun-Gazette, Williamsport, Pa. It doesn't matter the subject, whether its the rampant crime of illegals, the killing of Americans, their marches and demands, the outrageous birthrate, the fact that Philly hospitals are hurting caring for illegals, etc., it just isn't presented.

I've been writing letters to the editor and the responses are so full of ignorance on the subject, it is a shame. But I will keep it up.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I too wonder why people are so blindly going about their lives and not seeing (maybe it's NOT wanting to see) what is happening around them in their communities and country every day.

We took a little drive up the road from where we live, to Multnomah Falls, and as I and my two kids walked down the path from the upper falls bridge to where my husband was sitting, I noticed following fairly close behind us was an obvious gang member, in full gang clothing and tattoo regalia. Now my radar was up, here he was, by himself, looking very closely at us, and following our every foot step, till we met up with my husband.

Then suddenly this guy walked around us and zoomed in on an older couple going under the I-84 overpass to the visitors lot. He kept looking around suspiciously, and I noticed as watching, two large guys who had been standing talking, noticed him and followed him!! They too noticed how truthfully out of place he was and how he was acting.

I do not know the circumstances afterwards, but was glad to see someone other than myself had noticed this suspicious character, glad to know other Americans were paying attention too.

WAKE UP AMERICANS!!!!!!! Your very lives are at stake. Our officers face this every day, it is time we do more than shrug our shoulders in disdain and sadness.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My son is the same age as this young officer that was murdered by this illegal alien criminal...My son is putting in applications to become a police officer in several cities here in Southern California...I don't know if it is worth it anymore with the way things are in this country!

My local commish meetings are just tea paties for the officials. I have ask neighbors , freinds and familys to go the local meetings . Only a couple went "once" .

The book, " Taking America Back "[ I think author is Joseth Farah ] talks on this subject .

Like him or not, Pat Buccanan warned us years ago .

America has not hurt enough to act . I hope by the time the real hurting begins, it won't be too late .

Sorry! It seems as though I posted some mis-information about the content of OReilly's show tonight. Earlier today I saw a blurb for what's on OReilly tonight- There was supposed to be a segment about Officer Erfle's death at the hands of an illegal alien with a debate between Bill and Geraldo afterward. It would seem that Dan Rather and OJ are more newsworthy than illegal aliens murdering American law officers.
    So- I apologize to anyone who sat through Bill OReilly tonight due to my previous post.

What do Kyl and McCain say about this? This officers blood is on their hands.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Hapexamendios
    political correctness will be the death of us all..
    Yes, it is the pandemic of the 21st century.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

[quote="florgal"]Sorry! It seems as though I posted some mis-information about the content of OReilly's show tonight. Earlier today I saw a blurb for what's on OReilly tonight- There was supposed to be a segment about Officer Erfle's death at the hands of an illegal alien with a debate between Bill and Geraldo afterward. It would seem that Dan Rather and OJ are more newsworthy than illegal aliens murdering American law officers.
    So- I apologize to anyone who sat through Bill OReilly tonight due to my previous post.[/quote]

Not a problem. I have noticed his wishy-washy attitude and slacking on what's the real "no spin zone". IMO, O'Reilly, Hannitty, Limbaugh ad nauseum, will go away as their ratings fade. I still listen to Ken&John @ KFI640 in LA. They stick with the news and current events, such as the invasion of illegals and what it means to American. I want to hear about the colonization and taking over of America, not the personal views of those who pretend to care. The turn-coat talk-radio guys are just
    "ubiquitous". Got that, O'Reilly, don't be ubiquitous. But, that won't happen anyway, he's so outta here.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast