Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I understand these officers are morning, but you'd think that these officers would be saying to themselves "Boy, we gotta get these damn illegals outahere now!' Will they protest against the policies of the mayor? They really need to. Just like the Border Agents have spoken out against the policies that bind them and stop them from really doing there work.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is a tragedy that's all the more enraging as it should, could, have been prevented. And where's the MSM ???!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What the V****V is wrong with you people?! Get off your ass and demand action against illegal aliens now!

Is worth repeating over and over and over and over agian
    THIS WOULD BE GOOD ON A PROTEST SIGN OR ON FLYERS.

I saw a story on this on CNN. Can't remember the anchor's name, but he blames this on the failure of passing the amnesty bill. He even had a guest on who agreed with him. Said if the bill would've passed we would have had enforcement. What the hell planet is he from?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With All Of You Americans?

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    What the V****V is wrong with you people?! Get off your ass and demand action against illegal aliens now!

You can start showing your outrage by attending some rallies against these scumbag illegal aliens in our country.

And you can call your Senators (Capitol Switchboard 202-224-3121) and telling them you're sick of this and it needs to end now.

Also how about attending those local community meetings held by your leaders that you've been ignoring for years? You better get off your ass and start going to them and demanding action before it is your husband, brother, mother, wife, sister, child or other loved one killed by these invaders from a foreign land.[/i]
    Zeezil, those are good suggestions but they won't cut it. Here are a few suggestions I'm proposing:
    1) Start a movement to IMPEACH BUSH for his failure to enforce our immigration laws and supporting amnesty
    2) Help promote a PLEDGE TO VOTE INDEPENDENT if amnesty is enacted

Add more suggestions if you have them. You have to put fear into the politicians and loss of votes or impeachment would be the main threats which would make them notice. Otherwise they'll keep taking us for granted and keep on pandering to hispanics with amnesties.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I saw a story on this on CNN. Can't remember the anchor's name, but he blames this on the failure of passing the amnesty bill. He even had a guest on who agreed with him. Said if the bill would've passed we would have had enforcement. What the hell planet is he from?
    you probably saw it being Rick Sanchez who does shows the hour before larry king. hes of hispanic heritage and has always been saying there needs to be comprehension reform....

FOR THOSE who think this didnt make the media, of course Lou Dobbs had a segment on this AND OREILLY did have a report on this on Thursday evening. with JD hayworth and Russell Pearce. the author of the bills in AZ that go into effect on the first of October.

OReilly says there needs to be a federal law that says all police and sheriff depts must notify ICE within 48 hours of getting an illegal in their prison and he also said EVERY CITY will have to do it, no exceptions

I LIKE THE PART ABOUT IMPEACHING BUSH. CAN WE IMPEACH CHENEY TOO? I ALREADY VOTE INDEPENDENT. I HAVE FOR YEARS. I DONT TRUST EITHER PARTY SINCE QUITE AWHILE AGO.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353

Is worth repeating over and over and over and over agian
    THIS WOULD BE GOOD ON A PROTEST SIGN OR ON FLYERS.
    Bumper stickers too
    HATS SHIRTS GEAN PATCHES

LETS SAY IT AGIAN
    LETS SCREAM IT

BILLBOARDS. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE FREEWAYS LINED WITH THIS BILLBOARD.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I LIKE THE PART ABOUT IMPEACHING BUSH. CAN WE IMPEACH CHENEY TOO? I ALREADY VOTE INDEPENDENT. I HAVE FOR YEARS. I DONT TRUST EITHER PARTY SINCE QUITE AWHILE AGO.
    Yea thats all we need......put that lunatic Pelosi in charge of this country.....

If we don't do something miraculous by next November we will have Billary in the office of the President with a Democrat controlled congress and you know what that means.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast