Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What I'd like to say......

Funny how it's the Mexicans whining and complaining, but we dont hear SQUAT from other illegals who are effected by our immigration laws. What I'd like to say to a Mexican:

1. Hey. How come you think it's okay to come to my country illegally and crap all over it, steal from me and my citizens, and disrespect my land when I don't or any other American for that matter, does that to other foreign lands, and why is it you think this is okay but you are opposed to me hopping your backyard fence, setting up a tent in your backyard and having a camp out with my college buddies? Technically it is illegal for you to even own that property.

2. Hey. Why is you come to America illegally, get away with it for YEARS, and within that whole time, not bother to learn a ounce of english language, or assimilate and then all of a sudden you try to bomb rush your sorry @ss into Canada, and you KNOW they aren't going to take your crap, so you unsuccessfully try to gain improper refugee status when you aren't even a refugee and to add insult to injury you tell THEM you are willing to learn english but you wouldnt do that for America, the country who has been taking care of you all this time?? Then you say to them that you want to be law abiding and change your way's when you AGAIN illegally crossed a border? What gives?

3. So...If were all racist how come the Chinese people who are here illegally arent marching the streets next to you agreeing with you? Where are the illegal asians, europeans, and afrikans? You're so full of crap it's sad. Like a pissed off little kid who entered a toy store and got to play with everything for a few hours but when the store owner notices you in there breaking the merchandise and asks you to leave cuz you aren't gonna make a purchase you throw a fit and call the better bussiness beareau. I'll tell you where the other illegals are, hiding in shame that's where. Because unlike you, they are GRATEFUL to be here at all, and aren't the one's sucking up our resources, because unlike you it's alot harder for illegal asians and europeans to obtain foreign documents, and that's a GOOD thing, at least they keep to themselves and work in shops and in resteraunts owned by their families to make a living, they dont go parading on the streets for rights to steal from citizens and take jobs.

Wow that is Powerful, and pretty much nails it right on the head.
    LOU DOBBS!

ELE
    littleirishgirl, you are 100% right. Can you imagine what would happen to Americans if they were illegals in Mexico and then marched in Mexico's streets demanding benefits and goodies from the Mexican government?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What I fail to understand is how they think it's ok for those south of the border to just come on up and make themselves to home with no thought to the fact that if America were to allow that we would have to allow anyone in the world the same otherwise we would be called racist. Which they do now. How do they plan on dealing with all the other countries and languages that would come here? What are there plans for dealing with these people?
    Also why do they concider us European? I was born in California and that makes me a native American according to US law. I do not concider myself Scottish-American, I'm simply an American.
    They leave out so much when they make their demands and change things to make us sound so bad but if it's really so bad here why do they want to come in the first place?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I had to take my mom to an emergency room last year and could not believe what I saw. Minimum 50 illegals waiting for treatment. They are destroying our way of life.

Quote Originally Posted by StarwalkerFallenAngel

Welcome to the forum. enjoy your stay.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Re: What I'd like to say......

Quote Originally Posted by littleirishgirl
    Funny how it's the Mexicans whining and complaining, but we dont hear SQUAT from other illegals who are effected by our immigration laws. What I'd like to say to a Mexican:

1. Hey. How come you think it's okay to come to my country illegally and crap all over it, steal from me and my citizens, and disrespect my land when I don't or any other American for that matter, does that to other foreign lands, and why is it you think this is okay but you are opposed to me hopping your backyard fence, setting up a tent in your backyard and having a camp out with my college buddies? Technically it is illegal for you to even own that property.They feel this way because they have been taught with resentment that the US stole the SW US and they probably have never heard about the price of $15 million that the US paid for that land. Instead, Mexico has taught them their own lie abut what really happened.

2. Hey. Why is you come to America illegally, get away with it for YEARS, and within that whole time, not bother to learn a ounce of english language, or assimilate and then all of a sudden you try to bomb rush your sorry @ss into Canada, and you KNOW they aren't going to take your crap, so you unsuccessfully try to gain improper refugee status when you aren't even a refugee and to add insult to injury you tell THEM you are willing to learn english but you wouldnt do that for America, the country who has been taking care of you all this time?? Then you say to them that you want to be law abiding and change your way's when you AGAIN illegally crossed a border? What gives?They don't care one bit about learning English..to them the English stole the SW US and they'll be damned if they're going to learn Engllsh and obey the laws of the US.

3. So...If were all racist how come the Chinese people who are here illegally arent marching the streets next to you agreeing with you? Where are the illegal asians, europeans, and afrikans? You're so full of crap it's sad. Like a pissed off little kid who entered a toy store and got to play with everything for a few hours but when the store owner notices you in there breaking the merchandise and asks you to leave cuz you aren't gonna make a purchase you throw a fit and call the better bussiness beareau. I'll tell you where the other illegals are, hiding in shame that's where. Because unlike you, they are GRATEFUL to be here at all, and aren't the one's sucking up our resources, because unlike you it's alot harder for illegal asians and europeans to obtain foreign documents, and that's a GOOD thing, at least they keep to themselves and work in shops and in resteraunts owned by their families to make a living, they dont go parading on the streets for rights to steal from citizens and take jobs.They're out to rob us any which way they can. They have been ecouraged to do so by their own government. What they really refuse to believe is that their government doesn't want them back.

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    Quote Originally Posted by StarwalkerFallenAngel

Welcome to the forum. enjoy your stay.
    ???
    LOU DOBBS!

You're a very naive person. There were illegal Irish (you're own people) in NY marching with all the other illegals demanding citizenship but you choose not to acknowledge that?? . There were also illegals from Africa marching along with everyone else. Next time, read the news and stop blaming one specific group. You want Americans to pay attention to you and start taking you seriously well then stop blaming one specific group of people. There are illegals from all places including Mexico grateful too be here that don't suck up resources, they're just here to work and have a better life. That being said, it's still illegal to be here and they all must leave because the only right way to come in here is by waiting in line like everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    littleirishgirl, you are 100% right. Can you imagine what would happen to Americans if they were illegals in Mexico and then marched in Mexico's streets demanding benefits and goodies from the Mexican government?

ELE, isnt that what the Columbian Drug Cartels are doing?
    And GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast