Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye88
    You're a very naive person. There were illegal Irish (you're own people) in NY marching with all the other illegals demanding citizenship but you choose not to acknowledge that?? . There were also illegals from Africa marching along with everyone else. Next time, read the news and stop blaming one specific group. You want Americans to pay attention to you and start taking you seriously well then stop blaming one specific group of people. There are illegals from all places including Mexico grateful too be here that don't suck up resources, they're just here to work and have a better life. That being said, it's still illegal to be here and they all must leave because the only right way to come in here is by waiting in line like everyone else.
    There is no need to call names or make false accusations here. I am not a naive person at all, and what the majority of these illegals other then mexicans marching the streets? A very low percentage, and yes I know they are all here illegally but when America is overrun by 30 million illegal irishmen then we can argue. Infact it's alot harder for irish or any overseas person to be here illegally, they can't get past the airport as easily without a valid passport and though some overstay their visa's and passports, at least they aren't contributing to the trashy ghettoing of America, and don't forget that it was 90% irish men who built the very buildings and bussinesses in the 19th century NY city, many would argue that NYNY was built by solely italian and irish immigrants but back then they went through ellis island and were therefor not illegal. I have met some european people here and at least they arent involved in giant coallitions like "La Raza" with a "reconquista" plan. I'm sorry but mexicans are the most vile illegals and yes the majority of them do rob our resources, the percentage of mexicans that are here illegally stealing from Americans far outweighs any other immigration group. I agree that no illegal alien should be here, what made you think I disagree with this? In my original post I was making a statement toward how they are less out in the open and demanding of their illegal "rights" then mexicans are, they are also not as racist and hateful as mexican illegals. I'm sorry but if a race doesn't want to be generalized in this case then maybe they should make a better image or name for themselves because it is a known fact that the majority of mexicans who come here are not educated or have any respect, and an irish person is more likely to have an education, you have to choose a lesser evil in a case like this, at least irish can speak english and arent forcing us to learn another language or flooding our schools with their violent children and gang members, sorry but the facts are fact.

Quote Originally Posted by littleirishgirl
    You're a very naive person. There were illegal Irish (you're own people) in NY marching with all the other illegals demanding citizenship but you choose not to acknowledge that?? . There were also illegals from Africa marching along with everyone else. Next time, read the news and stop blaming one specific group. You want Americans to pay attention to you and start taking you seriously well then stop blaming one specific group of people. There are illegals from all places including Mexico grateful too be here that don't suck up resources, they're just here to work and have a better life. That being said, it's still illegal to be here and they all must leave because the only right way to come in here is by waiting in line like everyone else.
    There is no need to call names or make false accusations here. I am not a naive person at all, and what the majority of these illegals other then mexicans marching the streets? A very low percentage, and yes I know they are all here illegally but when America is overrun by 30 million illegal irishmen then we can argue. Infact it's alot harder for irish or any overseas person to be here illegally, they can't get past the airport as easily without a valid passport and though some overstay their visa's and passports, at least they aren't contributing to the trashy ghettoing of America, and don't forget that it was 90% irish men who built the very buildings and bussinesses in the 19th century NY city, many would argue that NYNY was built by solely italian and irish immigrants but back then they went through ellis island and were therefor not illegal. I have met some european people here and at least they arent involved in giant coallitions like "La Raza" with a "reconquista" plan. I'm sorry but mexicans are the most vile illegals and yes the majority of them do rob our resources, the percentage of mexicans that are here illegally stealing from Americans far outweighs any other immigration group. I agree that no illegal alien should be here, what made you think I disagree with this? In my original post I was making a statement toward how they are less out in the open and demanding of their illegal "rights" then mexicans are, they are also not as racist and hateful as mexican illegals. I'm sorry but if a race doesn't want to be generalized in this case then maybe they should make a better image or name for themselves because it is a known fact that the majority of mexicans who come here are not educated or have any respect, and an irish person is more likely to have an education, you have to choose a lesser evil in a case like this, at least irish can speak english and arent forcing us to learn another language or flooding our schools with their violent children and gang members, sorry but the facts are fact.
    I'm very sorry, but your lumping a very large group of people together. I know many Mexicans who are grateful to be hear and take education seriously (they're engineers, doctors, etc). My point is that you're being unfair to these Mexicans. And again, many of the illegal Irish are located in New York and they've have marched demanding citizenship. It's obvious that they're not seen in large numbers because there are only about 50,000 of them here, nonetheless you have to admit that they, along with illegal Mexicans, have marched the streets and to not acknowledge that questions your biased motives.

Again, if you want the majority of Americans to start taking you seriously you have to stop these accusations. Most Americans want to secure their borders, but they hear of people like you and hesitate to even join groups dedicated to ending illegal immigration or join the cause because they think these groups just hate a specific group of people even it it's not true. It's all about how Americans view your motivations. You have to watch what you say, your rhetoric (a possible reason why Republicans lost Hispanics) because most Americans do not share the same attitudes you towards other people. And it's not just you, there are many who let there emotions out as well and that doesn't help the groups like these gain the attention of most like minded Americans including Hispanic Americans who also want to secure the borders but hear rhetoric like this and are led to vote for the open border party.

EE88, I think the point here is that while there has been an Irish protest or two about immigration policy, the blatant puke-in-your face demands of those anti-American groups like LaRaza and MALDEF, along with millions clogging the streets all over this country carrying Latin American flags in their May Day demonstrations while they threaten to take over southwestern states that we bought from them.
    I honestly don't think that our freedoms belong to those that do not belong in the first place. The only right they have is to be deported!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

While all illegals need to be treated equally and deported, certain groups have been more aggressive, millitant and demanding of "rights" for their illegals, which they have no legal right to enjoy. Groups such as maldef, la raza, and a host of others do not represent Africans or the Irish. They represent Hispanics.

I will worry about Ireland when they have opened a consulate in every state, much like mexico has done. I will worry about Ireland when Ireland dispatches mobile roving consulates to aid and abet her illegals living in this country.

Until such time, I'm not going to pretend that Ireland, (or any other country for that matter) is as equal a threat as mexico has proven itself to be in regards to illegal immigration in this country.

BTW...how much in remittances has Ireland or Africa received through their illegals living in the US? In 2006, mexican illegals living in the US sent 23.1 billion dollars back to mexico. That's 23 billion dollars this economy never received. That's 23 billion dollars in which no income tax was paid! That's 23 billion dollars that American citizens were denied the right to earn!

That concerns me....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by littleirishgirl
    I'm very sorry, but your lumping a very large group of people together. I know many Mexicans who are grateful to be hear and take education seriously (they're engineers, doctors, etc). My point is that you're being unfair to these Mexicans. And again, many of the illegal Irish are located in New York and they've have marched demanding citizenship. It's obvious that they're not seen in large numbers because there are only about 50,000 of them here, nonetheless you have to admit that they, along with illegal Mexicans, have marched the streets and to not acknowledge that questions your biased motives.

Again, if you want the majority of Americans to start taking you seriously you have to stop these accusations. Most Americans want to secure their borders, but they hear of people like you and hesitate to even join groups dedicated to ending illegal immigration or join the cause because they think these groups just hate a specific group of people even it it's not true. It's all about how Americans view your motivations. You have to watch what you say, your rhetoric (a possible reason why Republicans lost Hispanics) because most Americans do not share the same attitudes you towards other people. And it's not just you, there are many who let there emotions out as well and that doesn't help the groups like these gain the attention of most like minded Americans including Hispanic Americans who also want to secure the borders but hear rhetoric like this and are led to vote for the open border party.
    Why are you so quick to judge me, I dont understand what I did to make you lash out so angrily towards me.. "people like me" and "biased"??? I know many Mexicans who are grateful to be here too, but they arent illegal, and they dont consider themselves mexican they consider themselves hispanic americans. I think you are making this into some out of proportion arguement that it isnt. My point was that I am tired of how illegal mexicans are contributing so LITTLE to this country, while demanding so much! All the while, other illegal alien groups like chinese, irish, afrikan, ect. aren't causing half as much hectic trouble as the illegal mexicans are, and everyone in america knows its the illegal mexicans causing the drama on a high percentage, it isnt rhetoric or racism its facts! I just bluntly wanted to speak my mind about some things bothering me about it, and this being america I have every free right to do so. You are making me out to look like some generalizing racist scum who accepts all other illegal aliens except for mexicans and that is simply not true, or at all what I had said...You are ignoring the fact about everything I said involving the violence in our schools, and gang members. Everyone knows that african americans also contribute to this but in this generation its a much larger scale in hispanics. I also hardly see many other nationalities besides illegal mexicans giving birth to alot of children just so they can live off the welfare system, ireland is not a 3rd world country, and I highly doubt its the other illegal alien ethnic groups that are the ones shutting down our hospitols and stealing the most jobs away from americans. I don't know why you are being so rude over this issue, its not MY fault that all these people snuck over the border and decided to treat americans this way. I dont mean to be rude when I say this but, perhaps you are the one that needs to think before you speak? Because it obviously seems like you totally missed the point of the last paragraph in my first post, where I mention how other illegal aliens shouldnt be here either, but they do not do all the bad things that illegal mexicans do on such a grande scale and so out in the open like there is no shame or care. It is not my fault that illegal mexicans and their anchor babies had to go and deface the flag of a country that made me the good person I am today, I'm sorry if I had offended you or anyone else but it is how I see it.

I'm not sure why you think I'm angry or offended . I'm simply trying to make points. During the New York march, illegals of all nationalities were waiving their flags, not just Latin Americans. There were even Irish waiving their country's flags. But at the same time you had them all waiving American flags. Personally, I think they should not be waiving any flags except American ones. I agree that there is a problem with crime in poverty stricken Hispanic communities but that's not reason to lump everyone together. It would be like lumping all Blacks together. As I said, I know countless Hispanics who are law abiding people. And its not about offending me, I'm telling you to watch your rhetoric because you'll only damage your cause, I'm helping you here. Many Americans do not like the rhetoric that comes out from these kind of groups so they choose not to associate with it. Don't worry about offending me, I'm far from it, worry about damaging the cause.

[quote="EagleEye88"] I agree that there is a problem with crime in poverty stricken Hispanic communities but that's not reason to lump everyone together. quote]

There is a point where you do. The fact is that there are so many more illegal mexicans than those who are law abiding that I do lump them all together.

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    littleirishgirl, you are 100% right. Can you imagine what would happen to Americans if they were illegals in Mexico and then marched in Mexico's streets demanding benefits and goodies from the Mexican government?

Now if we did that we would be thrown in that.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Why don't you all get on the phone and argue about this rather than take up space on the server?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12