Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I CAN MORE EASILY LIVE WITH THE DECISIONS OF THE GOVERNATOR THAN I CAN WITH ANYTHING VILLARAZA HAS DONE OR MIGHT DO. THAT I AM SURE OF
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    I think Schwarzenegger is a highly popular politician and would be tough to beat, if he runs. What conservatives should do is engage in an INTENSIVE Get out the Vote Campaign--assuming you can live with the Governator's decisions. If Villar gets in you're doomed for sure....
    Schwarzenegger is already in his second term, so he won't be running again. It's scary the direction this state is going...I just hope America wakes up before the next election!

Walter Moore's homepage with donation information can be found here;

http://web.mac.com/waltermoore/WalterMo ... /Home.html

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    If he were to become govenor, then I am afraid he would officially declare California a sanctuary state.

I agree with BrightNail. People who are serious about fighting illegal aliens from around the country should contribute-however they can to these races around the country. I know $$ is hard for Americans-we have to work and struggle and do not get freebies like illegals. I realize that there are people who may not be able to afford anything and they contribute by faxing, calling, etc. Help comes in all forms. But even if a lot of people gave as much as they could. Small amounts. I cannot afford a lot but I am making more of an effort to put my $$ where my mouth is the best that I can. I try to make a point to give $$ to a different illegal alien fighter once a month. Now mind you, it might be as small as $10 or nothing at all for the month. It might be larger. Depends on the finances for that month.

I have given to Jeff Sessions even though I live in NH. I have given to Tancredo, Hazelton and other funds. If people from around the country can give even nominal amounts to those who take a real stand against illegals, I think that helps the cause.

Of course, if I ever win the powerball, then all these great patriots will get mucho bucks
    Here's hoping you win the powerball Nicole! I'm pulling for you!
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Schwarzenegger is already in his second term, so he won't be running again. It's scary the direction this state is going...I just hope America wakes up before the next election!
    are there term limits in california? or does the govinator not want to run again? [/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by NorthOfTheCity
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole
    If he were to become govenor, then I am afraid he would officially declare California a sanctuary state.
    If this twit became governor, he would declare California to be part of Mexico and rename it Aztlan. He is, after all, a Mecha-Moron.
    There is no doubt that would be part of his campaign. The new civil war would begin and we might see New Mexico follow with Bill Richardson.

He might also try to make it it's own country.

I really think Tony Vi-liar's career is over with after his term as mayor. He's screwed up LA so bad and doesn't do a d..mn thing but get his mug in photo shoots! And after he messed up his marriage, I really don't think he has many fans left here. I'm not sure if it's posted on this site since I didn't read all the threads, but he only received just under 300,000 votes to get elected. That's pitiful when you think that only 7% of the electorate voted.

Hopefully, next election people will have had enough of his BS and boot him out the door.

Besides Walter Moore whose running, I believe David Hernandez from the San Fernando Valley may also run. David is a good guy and since he's Hispanic, his message may resonate with those voters more than Walter. David and Ted Hayes are involved with - http://www.nosanctuary.org/ - they have prepared a petition (that's currently getting printed) that will be on the ballot to end LA's sactuary city policies.

I don't live in LA, so can't vote, but when the opportunity arises, I'm going to donate to both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaDreamer
    I really think Tony Vi-liar's career is over with after his term as mayor. He's screwed up LA so bad and doesn't do a d..mn thing but get his mug in photo shoots! And after he messed up his marriage, I really don't think he has many fans left here. I'm not sure if it's posted on this site since I didn't read all the threads, but he only received just under 300,000 votes to get elected. That's pitiful when you think that only 7% of the electorate voted.

Hopefully, next election people will have had enough of his BS and boot him out the door.

Besides Walter Moore whose running, I believe David Hernandez from the San Fernando Valley may also run. David is a good guy and since he's Hispanic, his message may resonate with those voters more than Walter. David and Ted Hayes are involved with - http://www.nosanctuary.org/ - they have prepared a petition (that's currently getting printed) that will be on the ballot to end LA's sactuary city policies.

I don't live in LA, so can't vote, but when the opportunity arises, I'm going to donate to both of them.
    Sounds like some good news for L.A. folks!

now if we could just get our Dallas Mayor to go 287(g) i'd be a happy guy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12