Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It's OK everyone, our illegal guests were just getting ready to leave. Of course, They don't know that....YET!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

?Gadfly,I wish I had your confidence.I see them getting bolder and increasing in numbers in my town.Or do you know something I don't?

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Oh man...that's hard to listen to. The arrogance is amazing. How on earth do these losers really think they're going to take over America just by their sheer numbers?

It takes intelligence, ingenuity, courage, innovativeness, forward-thinking, and self-discipline to make a great country like the United States of America. If they take over, oh geez...it's almost comical. They have no ability to build a great country....they've proven that.

The only thing they do well is freeload and leech. And if they run us all out, who will they freeload and leech off of?

Oh, and one more thing. I'd just like to know ONE thing that Mexicans have contributed to the world that has been GREAT! Name something...ANYTHING...that they've discovered, invented, or created...or a disease they cured, or anything at all that advanced mankind.

Breeding is easy. Even animals can do that.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    ?Gadfly,I wish I had your confidence.I see them getting bolder and increasing in numbers in my town.Or do you know something I don't?

Rawhide,

Numbers are not everything, and from what I can see of the tactics of these people, they aren't very clever, or very adaptable. Even now, the more brazen they are, the more recruits they bring to OUR ranks, while they waste their own credibility in the bargain; good for us, bad for them.

In the meantime, the reaction to the Shamnesty bill, and its aftermath, has turned a small brushfire of opposition from Americans into a much larger one. Even John McCain can see it, though he doesn't understand it, and you can believe the rest of the power elites of this nation know it is there, and it is growing bigger and hotter by the day. That is going to continue, because we continue to fan the flames, while the brazen stupidity of our enemies furnishes more and more fuel for the fire. This will eventually force the political establishment to deal forcefully with the problem, eliminating the bulk of it, unless the pro-illegal Aztlan crowd grow so desperate that they resort to insurrection, at which point they will be crushed. Either way, they ultimately lose.

Politically speaking the sheer numbers of illegals means nothing; they cannot vote, and so their only power is in the streets, where the use of it only provokes a greater backlash against them. You have to remember who some of the extremist leaders of this movement are. They mostly either are themselves ( like Jose Angel Gutierrez) leftover radicals from the sixties and seventies, or primarily influenced by and the intellectual progeny of the same. I have more than a passing familiarity with their species, and I can say with confidence that they were and are failed revolutionaries, too inept to do more than posture and bluster; the lot of them couldn't stage a simple coup d'etat in the tiniest two bit banana republics, much less manage a successful insurrection in America. They always did have a great tendency to self-destruct due to extreme overconfidence, and this latest group is no different; what we cannot do to them, they will do to themselves; all we have to do is let them. Despite their protestations of innocence, these people always did have a propensity for useless violence when made to feel desperate, so the tendency of this bunch to do the same is no surprise.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Don't underestimate your enemy. Voter fraud was ALREADY uncovered in the election of Loretta Sanchez in Orange County, CA. If you think La Raza, LULAC, MALDEF, PRLDEF, MeCHA are above registering illegal aliens to vote, think again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly
    Politically speaking the sheer numbers of illegals means nothing; they cannot vote, and so their only power is in the streets, where the use of it only provokes a greater backlash against them.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Sam,

I do not believe the organizations you listed are above voter fraud, not at all. We do need to be vigilant and alert to any attempts to do so on a massive scale, but do note that there's a huge difference in doing this in one city or one congressional district where they have a clear majority, and doing it nationwide. We do need to try to bring greater scrutiny on those districts where there has been voting fraud in the past, and which have large illegal populations (Chicago would be a good example). However, do note that if these people really believed they could win at the polls in a more meaningful way, they wouldn't be in the streets; the very fact that they are shows me how little real power they believe they actually have. Taking it to the streets is not an act of confidence, it is an act of desperation, because it always runs the risk of fueling an opposition backlash (definitely not a good idea, if you believe you have a snowball's chance in Hades of winning in any other way).

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Oh my lord.........

AirborneSapper7 wrote:
    I think it's time to evict corrupt leaders

I think its way past time to quadruple the tag a release back to the southern hemisphere

It's time for the real men to step up

Not the Anglo saxons; but the legal residents of this country

or be prepared to give up

Califoenia = Calico
    New Mexico = Old Mexico
    Arizona = Airico
    Texas = Texico

Our choices are limited

YOU FORGOT FLORIDA!!!!
    I live in Florida and it just went over my head

The east coast from Orlando down is already gone.... The West coast is holding for now
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Voter fraud

Don't underestimate your enemy. Voter fraud was ALREADY uncovered in the election of Loretta Sanchez in Orange County, CA. If you think La Raza, LULAC, MALDEF, PRLDEF, MeCHA are above registering illegal aliens to vote, think again.
    When we out sourse where our voter machines are made (China) YES thats where the computer chips are made.... I think the system is already compromised
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide
    Do you ever notice you never really see any other nationality make such a fuss over their illegal 'rights' in our country

Yes I have given this some thought.I think what makes hispanics more brazen is their shear numbers....some ethenic groups are more volatile then others.....
    That and their and our countries have been feeding them a load of hogwash their whole lives. They are an ignorant bunch.

They leave their country for ours, then march in our streets waving the flag of the country that didn't want them in the first place and we're the bad guys?

Thanks for the insight Gadfly.
    AmericanGirl, I always wonder when these reconquistas/Aztlan groupies talk of overtaking our country and pushing us Euro-invaders out, how are they going to support themselves? Who will be here to pay the taxes for their gov't hand outs?Who will be the doctors,employers,etc?Are there really that many of them qualified to run the multinational companies that hire them?
    They have shown us how well they can run a country if given a chance,just look at Mexico and SA,those places are so great and they have such allegiance to them they hotfooted it out of 'em.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast