Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They have decided to pick a fight with the American people. In the past I have learned that people that just pick fights just for the sake of being a bully usually get their arsses kicked. From what I have witnessed they do not know the concept of respect and courage. They are only barbaric cowards.

No matter how ugly they are and how loud their mouths are or how many innocent children they attack, I am not afraid of them.

I agree with Americangirl that they have no real achievements, inventions, cures for diseases. No contributions to anything- anywhere that is considered remotely civilized. The only real accomplishment I see that they have been great at is getting Americans to dispise them.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Don't underestimate your enemy. Voter fraud was ALREADY uncovered in the election of Loretta Sanchez in Orange County, CA. If you think La Raza, LULAC, MALDEF, PRLDEF, MeCHA are above registering illegal aliens to vote, think again.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly
    Politically speaking the sheer numbers of illegals means nothing; they cannot vote, and so their only power is in the streets, where the use of it only provokes a greater backlash against them.
    Oh, good. Another chance for me to lecture about the importance of registering to vote and getting the vote out on election day. Folks, please add this chore to your to-do list today. Look around at your family and friends and if there is one that is not registered, nag, nag, nag.

Do the math: every time an illegal votes it erases one of our votes. We, therefore, have to cast two votes to overcome the illegal one. We know that there will be illegal votes because there are sanctuary cities that are not going to monitor the process as they should.

Of course there will be illegal votes. What I should have added in my reply to Sam is the necessity of getting our people (as many of them as humanly possible), to register, and to go to the polls on election day and vote. I had presumed that we already knew that was absolutely essential, and were working toward that end; if we are not, we certainly need to be.

There's another consideration here as well, which is that a majority of the illegals will not be able to vote, either because they cannot register, or fear to, because it might expose them to la migra. The portion of illegals that does in fact vote can impact a federal election in at most a few congressional districts, and then only when the turnout of real American voters is as low as it usually is. Remember most recent elections have been characterized by a fairly low turnout of registered voters.

Fortunately for us, our opponents continue to provide us a supply of material useful for not only energizing more and more of those inclined to oppose them, but also as the most powerful antidote to voter apathy we have seen in a hundred years. Our job is to continue to demonstrate to those who usually do not vote just what the stakes are. Once they understand that, they will vote. Remember that it is easier to get an aroused electorate to vote AGAINST something, than for something; this is why negative campaigning persists: BECAUSE IT WORKS!

Most ordinary Americans distrust their government, and despise big business. They also instinctively vote against those who appear to have a violent agenda. These normal tendencies can be used to our advantage, and should be. More and more, the same people have become distrustful of the MSM, and it may be possible to turn this to our advantage as well. Our best weapons are fear and anger, and we need to keep generating as much of both as possible, and be very sure to fully exploit anything our enemies do, which would create in more Americans one, the other, or both. If this sounds cynical, it is, and I make no apologies for it. Our cause is so vital, that we simply must win, by any means necessary, so long as those means are legal. Anything that can be done, within the limits of law, should be done. This includes any dirty tricks we can use, again, so long as these are legal. This is guerrilla war by political means, and it's no place for the squeamish.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

I am hoping this is going to be another hot topic before the elections start. They have to hurry however. The primaries are getting closer everyday.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

We must not forget the Latinos and their plans to take over America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajkAP_M4ZAM

a country is only as great as its people. mexico is a third world .......... if the mexicans were successful in taking over the USA that's what we'll also become. the problem all these third worlders would then have, who would they sponge off of?

WHAT A BUNCH OF DISGUSTING PIGS!
    Watching them is scarier than watching the worst horror flick available.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just sent it to everyone in my phone book and several Senators plus Nancy Pelsoi!!

These are a bunch of sick people!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    [/quote]
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Oh, and one more thing. I'd just like to know ONE thing that Mexicans have contributed to the world that has been GREAT! Name something...ANYTHING...that they've discovered, invented, or created...or a disease they cured, or anything at all that advanced mankind.

ummmm tacos, enchiladas? uh fajitas????
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Illegals are basically aganist any American citizen who are for the American way and immigration reform. As I mentioned in my introduction post I have Hispanic heritage. Well for the past few years I have had several friends and relatives who are serving in Iraq. To show my support I had placed a patriotic car magent on my car and last year a group of Mexicans at my college removed the magnet and blacked out with permanent marker. A security guard witnessed what happend and told me when I came out of class to my car. I know other people of different races who are American citizens who have to deal with the digustiing behavior and actions of illegals.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast