Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What we need are rallies of American citizens.

When I watch the illegal's rallying, I am appalled that all of these people, criminals, are permitted to openly flaunt themselves. It's like a slap in the face to all Americans and particularly to law enforcement.

I do realize that there is power in numbers, and that they are attracting attention. They are attracting the attention of government lawmakers, and you know the old adage, "The wheel that squeaks loudest gets greased first."

So, we need to organize and rally while there are still more Americans than illegals. This is a serious threat to our country as we know it.
    The illegals are so organized, I can just invision them eventually gaining higher wages than Americans make.

We need to get busy.

Suport For PRO American Rallies

Lets do it !!!!!!!!

Lets have the largest rallies possible.
    I will help tell me what to do and how. Ill be there even if I loose my job.

Robert

Mad as Hell

I know that this note will not even get a whisper but I thought I would share just a bit of anger. I am not against legal immigration yet, but maybe soon.

I am an American. I have served the Armed forces for 25 years so far.
    As an American soldier I CAN NOT belong to a “fringe” group, I CAN NOT protest in a rally, I CAN NOT even work for my political party. Yet if I was an ILLEGAL “immigrant” I could Protest, belong to any group I want, and even get many “free” social services that I currently have pay for.

I have to follow rules that apply to me as a federal employee.
    The INS employee that says he “can not” enforce the law or that terrorism is more important then picking up the day laborer is wrong.
    Mr Hutchinson has said we must remeber that there are many things to consider when attempting to deport an illegal alien such as does he/she have american born children. He is wrong as well.
    I have taken an oath to support, defend and uphold the constitution as did the INS worker and Mr. Hutchinson.

If I decided to not go to war to defend this country even if I didnt agree with the war I would be labeled a deserter and put in federal prison.
    If I decide that I should stand up for my country by belonging to a PRO American group I would be dishonerably discharged after being prosecuted according to the UCMJ.
    If I decided to not pay my medical, dental, home, or car insurance I would not have coverage because I make to much money.

I say that all INS employees that “decide” that they do not want to enforce the law should be prosecuted as traitors and then fired. I say that if Mr Hutchinson will not stand up and defend the United States of America fire him and let someone else do the job. Stand up and defend or get the hell out of the way.

Since our government refuses to do anything “real” about the INVASION we could at least do some of the following as mere citizens.

1. On the same day and same hour in many cities of America the willing rent Uhaul trucks and go to the local home improvement store and “pick up” as many illegals that will get in. Take them to the nearest INS Office and hand them over. Maybe we could get the INS workers to do the other half of their jobs.

2. Photograph and document who is picking up the illegals at ” day laborer areas”. Publish photos of individuals and companies involved in local newspapers, blogs, etc. Shaming companies.

3. Have Pro American Supprot Rallies for legal Immigration. Show we are not afraid to stand up for the “rule of law” we all talk about and do nothing about. Must have a congressman or leader that can rally people.

4. Find out if undocmented workersd have registered with the Selective Service. If not have them prosecuted.

Registration is the law. A man who fails to register may, if prosecuted and convicted, face a fine of up to $250,000 and/or a prison term of up to five years.

Even if not tried, a man who fails to register with Selective Service before turning age 26 may find that some doors are permanently closed.
    Men, born after December 31, 1959, who aren’t registered with Selective Service won’t qualify for Federal student loans or grant programs. This includes Pell Grants, College Work Study, Guaranteed Student/Plus Loans, and National Direct Student Loans.

CITIZENSHIP The U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) makes registration with Selective Service a condition for U.S. citizenship if the man first arrived in the U.S. before his 26th birthday.

FEDERAL JOB TRAINING
    The Workforce Investment Act (formerly called the Job Training Partnership Act - JTPA) offers programs that can train young men for jobs in auto mechanics and other skills. This program is only open to those men who register with Selective Service. Only men born after December 31, 1959, are required to show proof of registration.

FEDERAL JOBS
    A man must be registered to be eligible for jobs in the Executive Branch of the Federal government and the U.S. Postal Service. Proof of registration is required only for men born after December 31, 1959.

If we do nothing about the Invasion soon there will come a point and time when most Americans will turn to more drastic approaches. I personally take it as a threat to my country and my family’s well being that a large group of “anyone” can be called up in defense of an illegal action. Think about France. Think about Iraq. Think about the Riots in Los Angeles. It only takes a moment of instability to begin a Riot. I for one will not stand by Idle. I will react. I will defend myself, my family and my country.

You may call me a right wing nut if you desire but I am a proud Christian, American Republican.
    Christian by grace, American by birth and Republican by choice and I believe in the ideals of the American Experiment.

Signed,
    Robert
    Santa Clarita, CA

I am sure you have read the following but please read again. Maybe we all need to rethink the experiment.
    When, in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the laws of nature and of nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former systems of government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute tyranny over these states.

I would love to protest the illegal activity, but I have to work to pay for their social services and free college tuition (New Mexico). I am sick of social programs and the entitlement mentality that dominates the society. What ever happened to doing things the right way? Do we need to hire additional workers to staff INS and round up people with expired visas and warrants?
    If you hire an illegal to do cheap labor, shame on you! Use a legal and bonded person to do the work. I use a local guy to do my tile and home improvement projects. He is bonded and insured. It may cost more than an illegal, but he is paying taxes and meeting a payroll.
    Stop buying clothes made in China, Mexico, etc. Buy US made products and pay more for them! If you don't you will find your job deported and then what will happen? Suck it up for the next 2 years and make an effort to buy american.

Re: Suport For PRO American Rallies

Quote Originally Posted by SSGFetterly
    Lets do it !!!!!!!!

Lets have the largest rallies possible.
    I will help tell me what to do and how. Ill be there even if I loose my job.

Robert
    Some counter-protestors (those for legal immigration) were shown on the Dallas news coverage of today's protest being sent away by the police. The guy was interviewed and said police wouldn't really tell them why they had to leave but that "LULAC didn't want them there."

Regarding the above post of the Declaration of Independence, what was the point of that? Regarding the U.S. Constitution, it only applies to citizenry.

anti illegal immigration rallys

We just had an anti illegal immigration rally at the state house in Boston Massachusetts. It was organized with the help of Michael Graham who is a local radio talk show host. It was huge success. There were probably a thousand people who showed up on a thursday afternoon 3 to 5 p.m., when most hard working, tax paying citizens are at work. I took the train to Boston, walked and than stood in line for two hours. Only one major newspaper covered it. Along with the Boston Globe, none of the local television media covered it. All of them covered the illegals rally, which was held at the same place and time on tuesday. What we need is coverage of the rallys that have been taking place all over the country!

Demonstrating against business interests and farmers for employing illegals might be most effective. It also very effectively takes care of the racial argument - after all who can complain about demonstrating against a business practice that's illegal?

You are not attempting to characterize illegals or their advocates in any way, nor are you saying against latino's!

Then when the illegals or their advocates complain to the press etc., it looks like they are arguing for an illegal practice!

Reply to declaration question

I apologize, I didnt explain the Declaration well.
    This is a copy of a letter I sent to Bill O'Reilly, Shawn Hannity, and my local paper. The Declaration states that WE have a rigt and Duty to overthrow our goernment if needed. Of course not for small reasons but for a crisis, a long train of abuses as it were. I am not advocating overthrow of the government...YET, but it should be remembered that we did it once and if need be we could do it again. The only question would be which side would you be on. Would it be worth it. I say yes. and I would be on the RIGHT side.

Any more questios?

Robert

I have taken an oath to support, defend and uphold the constitution as did the INS worker and Mr. Hutchinson.
    SSGFetterly, the President of the United States took that oath as well-- TWICE. I heard him with my own ears both times.

It seems that YOU are the only one of all those mentioned who took the oath seriously. Thank you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast