Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The plain truth is that the american public is still apathetic.
    Give'em beer, tv and fast food and they are happy.
    DUH!

What else has to happen? A mexican flag in the white house?
    By damaging us, you damage yourselves!

http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2 ... form_1.jpg

I will be in DC from April 16 - May 3 for work. Is there anything I can do - a rally, meet up with the minutemen, etc.. - while I am there?

VegasVic, but I think that is changing. Just the number of people who are reading and signing up for this board is proof of that. The majority are here because they are looking for like-minded people.

You have to realize that people have been called racists for even NOTICING that we are over-run with people who don't speak the same language as we do for many years now.

Our own president spent a lot of time yammering about how we shouldn't be picking on all those people he let in here to go to school, take jobs, buy up property, etc -- that we should WELCOME them. I think a lot of people believed it until they started parading around the streets threatening us and waving their flags and accusing banners under our noses. I think people were doubly shocked that the government didn't lift one finger to stop them.

I, for one, remember Kent State. I remember the Civil Rights Movement. Regardless of whether or not any of us believed that those protesters were right or wrong, our government took up arms against Americans in those days. People were dragged away, hit with clubs, fire hosed-- as well as more violent means of quelling the protests.

Now the government won't even blink an eye against foreign invaders. What happened?

Americans are angry.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123