Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Only one major newspaper covered it. Along with the Boston Globe, none of the local television media covered it. All of them covered the illegals rally, which was held at the same place and time on tuesday. What we need is coverage of the rallys that have been taking place all over the country!
    Lizcoukos, Welcome!

And if you want the media to cover things you have to either call them or send their news director an e-mail. That is how the illegals get on TV. I, and several others, made sure that Tom Tancredo had news coverage in my area when he was on his tour through here. They don't know if nobody tells them.

Not that the illegals won't STILL get the most coverage because they have people like LULAC and LaRaza paying for them to get coverage.

I believe that whatever happens from here on out the people who organize it should either let the news know or post the names of the stations and newspapers in the area so that some of us can notify the news for them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: anti illegal immigration rallys

Quote Originally Posted by Lizcoukos
    We just had an anti illegal immigration rally at the state house in Boston Massachusetts. It was organized with the help of Michael Graham who is a local radio talk show host. It was huge success. There were probably a thousand people who showed up on a thursday afternoon 3 to 5 p.m., when most hard working, tax paying citizens are at work. I took the train to Boston, walked and than stood in line for two hours. Only one major newspaper covered it. Along with the Boston Globe, none of the local television media covered it. All of them covered the illegals rally, which was held at the same place and time on tuesday. What we need is coverage of the rallys that have been taking place all over the country!
    I think it's great you guys got out there and stood up for the views of the LEGAL American citizens! It's a shame that the media is not on the side of the legal citizens, they pay very little attention to us!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

And by the way, those of you who think we need to have protests from Americans might want to read the boards a little more carefully. There have been many already.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How, do people get away with demanding things when they don’t have the right under the protection of the Constitution when they aren’t citizens or subject of jurisdiction of the United States?

T
    Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserves neither.
    -Benjamin Franklin

Good question, Titus. I wish I knew the answer.

Hi, all newbies and welcome to Alipac! There are at least four new members here and if I could figure out the cut and paste thingee and add your user names all at one place and within one thread, I'd do so. Welcome again and glad there are many out there protesting against this illegal invasion.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Welcome: lkwdj6, SSGFetterly, VIXEN007 and Lizcoukos

We all want to get a large gathering together, its just that msot ALIPAC members live in different states. Where are you guys from?

Hello,

I live in Southern California.

I would drive or fly to just about anywhere with advance notice.

Our freedom and security are worth it.

God Bless.

Robert

Well i know the MinuteMen are arranging a caravan across the nation to D.C. perhaps you could join that. Or you could talk with those in North Carolina (where this group is based) and try and get a gathering there.

Thanks for the info I'll check their website ....if they have one...and see what I can do. Thanks again.
    Come with?

Robert

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast