Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There seem to be 4 basic groups when it comes to illegal aliens:

1)Those who are fed up. (like us)
    2)Those who are upset but don't know what to do
    3)Those who want to ignore the situation and hope it works out
    4)Those who support illegals

I focus on the ones who are upset but don't know what to do.

I suggeset to them that they visit this website so that they see they aren't the only ones who are upset.
    I suggest to them that they watch Lou Dobbs and I tell them when he's one and what channel he's on.
    I suggest they make donations to the groups that make them most comfortable.
    I slowly, and I find this important, slowly try to tell them of the problems we will have if amnesty passes. Then I tell them more of the betrayal.
    I ask them to email friends and family with links to various organizations.

The group I've listed above (3) who want to ignore the problem are not worth my time and trouble. Maybe they will come around, but I don't have the energy or the time to deal with them. Sadly, this is true of my
    siblings. They want to have fun and the country be damned.

Maybe I'm looking for something that doesn't honestly exist, but I believe we are having an impact. We may sacrifice ourselves in some way as we keep up the fight, but I have no intention of living in this open borders world. This is my country, my ancestors are buried here, my history and future are here.

I know this may be absurd, but I always ask myself when I get overwhelmed: What would George Washington or Thomas Jefferson or Nathan Hale have done?

The answer is simply: they would never give up.

I believe this web site helps. There are those who are out gleaning the web for information and then they stumble upon this site. I think those are the people that are effected the most and the ones most likely to have an office cooler discussion about it.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

I understand why you are taking a stand. Our country goes right to the heart of who we are as an individual. It is part of our very core, part of our self identity, it is who we are. WE ARE AMERICANS! I called my bank today to find out if they are giving loans to illegals, I know the gal I talked to at the bank very well and I told my husband, "I think she thinks I am nuts". He said, "Oh well". If it is the truth, it is the truth, so my husband can live with the fact that everyone in town thinks I have totally lost it! I am so thankful for him!

You know how it works when one throws a pebble into the water and the ripples move throughout the pond?

Well, that's exactly what LARAZA & the others believed and have done. It worked, DIDN'T IT?

That's exactly what we must do.........with conviction!

STOP being PC.......I have for ever so long. I refuse to do something that I don't believe in. I simply live the Golden Rule and being PC isn't one of the requirements.

STOP being negative.......that simply causes a feeling of defeat to wash over one before one has taken the first few steps. Sometimes, we can be our own worst enemy, lol.

START thinking & acting with confidence & conviction that we are doing the right thing for the right reason!

START- STANDING UP FOR YOURSELF & YOUR FAMILY

REFUSE - To run away. STAND YOUR GROUND.....that instills FEAR in the enemy!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: What in the world is wrong with Americans?

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    I just don't get this! I have tried to discuss this topic and the recent bill that the senate just passed and people don't want to talk about it, nor do they want to know about this. They just pass me off as a nut case if I try to talk to them about this problem. What in the world is wrong with them? This is just crazy!
    I asked that same question to a guy I know. His response is that he's scared of " homeland security"

HOMELAND SECURITY IS A SMOKE SCREEN!
    They can't find their way out of a paper bag right now.

That guy's response is exactly what they love!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Too many people in America live sheltered lives. They shelter themselves from all the "bad" things and do not watch the news and read the papers.

These same people would never be caught driving through the bad parts of town, or especially (now where was I? I got interrupted by a frantic 8 yr old girl thinking there was a spider in her bed!!! Well, at least we know she has good lungs in case of an emergency.)riding public transportation.

These people do not want to know what is going on out there. They want to live in their little worlds and pretned that everything is still ok and always will be.

De-nial. It's not just a river in Egypt!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I knew of I wanted to get involved I would have to join up with the San Diego Minutemen. And since joining, I have attended two rallies and getting ready for another one tomorrow. Then on June 14th we're forming groups all over San Diego and having a freeway overpass flag waving brigade. I talk with people all of the time and hear about how fired up they are. And when I mention my involvement with the SDMM they think it is wonderful and whant to know all about what we do. But when asked to join us, all the excuses in the world come up.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

What in the world is wrong with Americans?

People just want to believe that every thing is OK while they go on with their lives. These people don't want to be bothered with rational thinking or thinking at all. This is why so many continue to buy the "9/11-war on terror" act hook line and sinker while our borders remain wide open.
    The forces promoting illegal immigration are using social engineering (human nature) as a means to their end along with the help of the propaganda broadcasts from the main stream media.

The proposed stolen SSN giveaway to illegals along with the growing risk of contracting infectious diseases from them are some of the the strongest arguments we have against illegal immigration. I find that many people are not only unaware of these issues but even question the validity of them. I often recommend that they search the topics on their computers before doubting what I say since people are more willing to learn on their own rather than having someone tell them something. This again is just part of human nature.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    You know that infectious disease topic we all have been talking about lately brings to mind my neighbor.

This guy is probably about 45-50, and I believe he is an illegal.

We had converted our garage into a room, when these people moved in, they are simply using the garage as is. We can hear this guy every night, almost all night long coughing horribly.

I am so freaked out that this guy has TB, I avoid him at all costs, and have told my kids to also.

I think anyone who contracts the drug resistant TB (or any other disease we know is coming across the border) via an illegal, needs to sue our federal government big time. There is no excuse for this to be an issue, and should never have been.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast