Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've said this before and I'll say it again.....I can pretty much bet the majority of these businesses hiring illegals were crooked employers to begin with......probably had alot of turn-over and feared being exposed. I know in lousy businesses I've worked in, it was extreemly difficult to get a group together to stand up against something because we all needed these jobs. One person standing up is pegged a disgruntled employee and it's tough to fight the big boys.....even when you have a case.

Hire all these illegals and who's going to squeel.......especially when they're being given the overtime and the job advancements.....us against them and they don't care. Heck they take their kids out in the fields to work with them. It's part of their culture to expect the kids to pull their weight so it's not a big deal to have a kid working. I mean it wasn't abnormal for us at one time either till it was taken to extreems. I mean just in my dad's generation it was common for the boys to quit school and get out to work to help their parents....or care for the family because the father died. That's what's so scarey about all this because we are going back in time....not forward. Here we are AGAIN facing supposid "racism", womens rights, child labor law, safe working environments, liveable wages, etc....yet with a whole new crew of people who know nothing about any of it. It's not like any of it really went away, but instead of it stopping, now it's gotten a new breath of air in a different way.

It's like every battle we have fought and won in atleast my lifetime, has been for nothing. I remember my grand-pa marked his name with an x. We had so many people who couldn't read and write and about the time that changed.....here we have a whole new crew who can't either. They can't in their own language, forget ours. Blacks got their chance to be equal only to almost immediatly once the first started succeeding, to bring a new wave in to oust them and push whites back even further. Women got their rights and now we're told we didn't breed good enough and we need these new women who are used to being used and abused and seen as baby-makers. I mean right down to childrens rights and animal rights and we're right back to child labor and killer dogs and chickens......

We went from segregated neighborhoods to finally blending, to right back to segregated again. It's very disheartening.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These child labor violations also occurred at that Kosher Meatpacking Plant in Postville, Iowa. I stated then that we cannot begin to fathom the level of corruption in the local governments regarding illegal immigration: it is one thing to throw up your hands and say "I can't tell if this man is here illegally just by looking at him." It is quite another thing to employ a child in an adult's job full time on school days. Where were the police? Where were the teachers?

Re: What Was Wrong With The Last Major Raid.

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    I sat here in my chair, like I do many days, reading the politicos and the daily ramblings and musings of mere idiots. Then a simple page refresh on Yahoo! news revealed that 600 illegal aliens had been rounded up in a plant in Mississippi.

Unfortunately the news was wired by the AP so my first thought was to skip the details and revel in the fact that ICE is still out there doing their job (although it would take another 20,000 similar raids to get the rest of the illegal aliens out).

However, it was still early and I had some time to kill so I began reading the article. Like most of you I find it hard to stomach AP articles on immigration. They quickly go from the facts to some sob story about how the schools were empty because parents were scared etc etc.. just the same old AP garbage they always say.

But then a tantalizing tidbit exploded out of the screen and smacked me square in the head. Something that could signal we are on the verge of revisiting the 19th century in terms of labor.

Stuffed clear at the bottom the AP article after about 6 paragraphs of whining and sob interviews says and I paraphrase "some of the illegal workers were minors under 18".

Thats right folks, illegal immigration is bringing us to new lows in our 'progressive' view on cheap labor we are now employing illegal alien children OPENLY and ... AND... this is the important part. THESE ACTS ARE BEING ENCOURAGED BY CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE, SANCTUARY CITIES, BUSINESS EXECS, and POLITICIANS LIKE BARAK OBAMA.

We as people should not be regressing back to 19th century labor practicis and encouraging them. We should be progressive in our labor policies. And that means ENFORCING THE FREAKING RULES!

Stop child labor, stop illegal labor.

p.s. was I the only person gleeful that a union guy tipped ICE off and that is what lead to this raid?
    what company?
    "The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, freeman or slaves; whether they are to have any property they can call their own" - G. Washington

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12