Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    How are some of these people criminals who some have been here almost their whole lives, and came here without a choice?
    Maybe they should ask their parents this question! Maybe their parents should have been responsible enough to hold their own government responsible for their corruption! Instead of IMPOSING on another country!

How would you feel if someone came into your home and claimed everything YOU OWN as THEIR OWN? I think you would be calling the police to have these people removed and thrown in jail!

But its not okay for Americans to do the same thing?

HOLD YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT RESPONSIBLE INSTEAD OF BLAMING AMERICANS!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"illegals can get federal loans with their fraudelent paperwork"

Please point me to an article or some study with some statistics that tells me how many illegal alien criminal children applied for student federal loans, received them, and defaulted on them

Typical liberal argument: lots of words, no substance. She can argue all she wants about in-state tuitions, welfare-abuse accusations, etc. But as previously stated, the whole point is that they are ILLEGAL!!! Why can't you get the point??? Plus, it is not JUST a hispanic argument. Illegal immigrants come from all over the world. Thanks for playing!
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by josie66
    "illegals can get federal loans with their fraudelent paperwork"

Please point me to an article or some study with some statistics that tells me how many illegal alien criminal children applied for student federal loans, received them, and defaulted on them
    Please point me to a site that states this isn't happening. They can get jobs, driver's liscenses, houses, etc. with their fake paperwork, why wouldn't they be able to get student loans?

And why can't you answer my question?
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Proud of fraudulent paperwork and dishonesty.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey sippy im waiting for your statistics, as the previous poster noted im a "liberal with lots of words, no substance." Geez what does that make you when you cannot verify your false claims. I am not the one that claimed that illegal aliens get federal student loans

Quote Originally Posted by josie66
    Hey sippy im waiting for your statistics, as the previous poster noted im a "liberal with lots of words, no substance." Geez what does that make you when you cannot verify your false claims.
    Don't be throwing rocks in your glass house. I'm still waiting for you to answer my question.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I do not have to answer anything because i am not the one that first started this argument by saying "illegal aliens default on federal student loans"

I am so sorry if i was not aware of this happening sippy, i may be wrong.. So can you please verify this claim by some kind of statistics, article, anything that will validate your statement, or did you throw out here another assumption that you have on previous laws that illegal aliens might have broken..

Let me play a Sylvia Browne here like you do... So if a US citizen cheated on their tax return (oh yea it never happens) they must have also done this and that...

JAK
    Why not hold your own government responsible...instead of allowing them to pull your strings like a puppet and blame the United States...and Americans?

Why don't you answer that question?!!

Go home and make changes in your own country...and make yours better instead of allowing two governments to destroy both!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast