Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What is wrong with IN STATE tuition for illegal immigrants?

You guys always complain that illegal "criminals" should not be rewarded with instate tuition. How are some of these people criminals who some have been here almost their whole lives, and came here without a choice?

You guys say that it puts US citizens in disadvantage? How is that so? The only way that illegal person gets instate tuition is if they have attended their high schools for 4 yrs. If a US citizen feels they are disadvantaged and want to attend a college WITH instate tuition in another state why dont they move and attend the high school there, and they would also get instate. Nobody is at disadvantage here, an illegal alien student cannot just move to another state and automatically get instate.

Then you also complain that these "hispanics" all they would do when they get older is drain the welfare system, and work minimum wage jobs. You guys point to Lou Dobbs study that 55% hispanics dont graduate high school, but when SOME of these "criminals" make it through high school, and graduate college and are assimilated (one of your other arguments that hispanics dont want to assimilate), you still complain

Your other famous quote illegal is still illegal or some other BS.. Oh yea, you and your families are all angels none of them ever broke a law they are all model citizens, never been to jail, never drank alcohol before turning 21, and god forbid didnt make a illegal right turn, because they are, law abiding citizens..... pleeeeeease.

It's rewarding foreign federal criminals with a reduced rate tuition. A lower rate than an American from the next state paying out of state tuition.

You must not know anything about tuition rates otherwise you wouldn't be asking this question.

Then you also complain that these "hispanics"
    Also, who are you addressing? Why are you isolating Hispanics?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    They need to hold THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT RESPONSIBLE instead of invading another country and demanding rights.

Americans don't get instate tution when they have lived in another state and go to school in another...and you think illegals should be allowed instate for living in our country illegally?????

I don't think so!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Troll alert.

American citizens are against it because of the fact that they are here ILLEGALLY...

It puts American citizens at a disadvantage because when illegals default on their student loans, WE HAVE TO PAY FOR IT.

If hispanics or other immigrants assimilated, then why do we have to press 1 for English and 2 for Spanish?

What part of the word illegal don't you understand?

It is not America's job to take care of the world, and if you want to come here to make a better life, then you come here legally PERIOD!!!

Have you looked into the immigration laws of mexico?
    Mexico has very tough immigration laws and is allowed to exercise them. So why can't we?
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

American citizens are against it because of the fact that they are here ILLEGALLY...

It puts American citizens at a disadvantage because when illegals default on their student loans, WE HAVE TO PAY FOR IT.

Illegals get federal student loans?! Please tell me what kind of recreational drugs you are using on daily basis? Oh yea of course they must get those loans, because ALL of illegals work minimum wage jobs, so how in the world could they afford instate

Please point me to a site where an illegal alien can fill out an application for a federal student loan for college

JOSIE apparently you do not know or understand that the word
    illegal means illegal.. Illegal means you broke the law, yes they might have come with their parents and had no say, but they are still illegal no matter what. i doubt that have been given any LEGAL status by the federal government or anyone else.

just like its illegal to rob a bank. you do it, get caught, your butt goes to jail.
    just like its illegal to kill someone, you get caught, you go to jail

Why do these great illegal alien defenders always complain about what America is not doing for the criminals. It's never what their homeland is not doing and none of the blame is placed on the family members that drug them into a country where they are "disadvantaged". America is just supposed to meet all their damn demands.

Give me amnesty, feed me, give me SS, give me a special bi-lingual education, give me a special tuition rate, give me... all because I am an illegal alien.

How about this! NO WAY JOSE! No more rewards for criminals!!!!!!!

Dixie

Don't feed the trolls. Trolls feed off of attention. There lonely little ones. This one is a return troll.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Quote Originally Posted by josie66

Illegals get federal student loans?! Please tell me what kind of recreational drugs you are using on daily basis? Oh yea of course they must get those loans, because ALL of illegals work minimum wage jobs, so how in the world could they afford instate
    illegals can get federal loans with their fraudelent paperwork.
    What drugs are you using on a daily basis and why can't you answer my question?
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast