Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by josie66
    I do not have to answer anything because i am not the one that first started this argument by saying "illegal aliens default on federal student loans"

I am so sorry if i was not aware of this happening sippy, i may be wrong.. So can you please verify this claim by some kind of statistics, article, anything that will validate your statement
    So then how else are illegals paying for school?

And my question was What don't you understand about the word ILLEGAL.

That question has nothing to do with my claims.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

"So then how else are illegals paying for school? "

Are you implying, that just because they are illegal, their parents are illegal working minimum wage jobs without benefits there is no way in hell they are able to save up money and put their kids through college

If that is the case i suggest you move here to Chicago and live for several months to find out that amazingly there are some illegals that work hard, do pay taxes, put their kids through college, and not default on federal student loans, get welfare and whatever else you claim

Quote Originally Posted by josie66
    "So then how else are illegals paying for school? "

Are you implying, that just because they are illegal, their parents are illegal working minimum wage jobs without benefits there is no way in hell they are able to save up money and put their kids through college
    No, you are implying that. I simply asked how they are paying for it.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Tired old argument. We have done this so much. What a sleeper.

So illegals are special. Min. wage earning Americans don't get any perks. They should get special tuition out of their homelands.

America does not owe illegal aliens anything!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dixie,

Do you agree with sippy that the only way illegal aliens can get through college is by getting "fraudelant federal student loans" (something he has still not verified"), and that there is no way that an illegal alien family can put through their daughter or son through college, jsut by hard work?

Because they are illegal! Do you comprehend the word, OP?

Illegal aliens can get an education where they should be living. Hint, hint... that ain't America.

Dixie

Dixie,

That was not the question i asked.

Forget in-state tuition. Of course illegals should not be entitled to it. I will take it a step further. Illegals should not be able to attend public or private schools whether they can pay or not. Unless the person is on a legitimate student visa, s/he should not be able to attend, period. To me this should apply to secondary and higher education. If a student registers for school, and the parents can not provide proof of citizenship, the child should not be permitted to attend, and deportation proceedings should be started for the entire family. Sorry. That is what is fair. That you have the audacity to think we should have to support illegal aliens when there are American kids who can't afford an education, is beyond me.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast