Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Whatever happened to...............?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member 6 Million Dollar Man's Avatar

Whatever happened to...............?

Last year the head of ICE, Tom Homan, said that he was going to quadruple ICE raids, and also start going after employers. What ever happened with that? It's 2018 and I still don't see any difference. I'm still waiting.

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Nowhere near the Deportation Force Trump promised us. Illegals are not upset and are not leaving on their own and there is a new surge on the southern border of illegals coming for Trump's Amnesty.

We've been had!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Last edited by Boomslang; 02-19-2018 at 12:49 AM.

It's already changing for the better.
    Last edited by Judy; 02-14-2018 at 10:28 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's just a drop in the bucket. And besides, in the article on the second link about 77 California businesses, it also said that no arrests are reported. And finally, that's only in California. What about the rest of us? When are we going to see massive ICE crackdowns in our areas? I'm very disappointed in ICE.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Nowhere near the Deportation Force Trump promised us. Illegals are not upset and are not leaving on their own and there is a new surge on the southern border of illegals coming for Trump's Amnesty.

We've been had!
    That's exactly right. This whole amnesty talk is drawing illegals here like flies, so they can get in on the whole amnesty scam.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    It's already changing for the better.
    Um, Trump is already talking about giving 1.8 million illegals amnesty. And I bet you this number ends up going way up, just watch. Trump is screwing us big time!

That's so true. The amnesty talk is like fuel to the fire for more illegal aliens to swarm in here. SHUT IT DOWN!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by 6 Million Dollar Man View Post
    Um, Trump is already talking about giving 1.8 million illegals amnesty. And I bet you this number ends up going way up, just watch. Trump is screwing us big time!
    Yeah, I know, that was from his "negotiations" with the Senate. We have to keep lobbying hard to kill the bills in Congress. Trump says unless a bill meets his four pillars, he'll veto it. He said that a couple of days ago. So far, the Grassley bill in the Senate kind of meets those pillars, the Goodlatte bill in the House meets them better, which is the one he prefers, but the DEMS aren't going to agree to 4 pillars, so .... I think he's stacked the deck in such a way that we're looking at GRIDLOCK.

Whether that's his goal or not, I don't know, but I think that's going to be the result. I sure hope so anyway.

We need to keep lobbying as hard as possible so a bill never gets to his desk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast