Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What is the difference between a law breaker recently and a law breaker from 5 years ago?
    One has "deeper roots"?

Meaning he has been illegally working, using a stolen SS#, and probably bought a home illegally with the help of some scum bankers. We will recognize him because he's living the Mexican Dream right here in America. And he most likely doesn't even want to be a citizen of this country, won't be bothered to "pay a penalty" and who will be able to find him anyway?

Can't deport millions of them? It was once thought the world was flat and bumblebees are not supposed to be able to fly....what's a few million illegal aliens? We won't know if we don't try.

Apparently I have lived too long.
    Americans First!

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    What is the difference between a law breaker recently and a law breaker from 5 years ago?
    Statute of limitations?

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    Rebel, the government will take a copy of an electric bill from five years ago. Can't you hear the computers and printers cranking up now.
    Yep and I'll bet that they will accept it when 40 illegals say they all lived in that same house for the last 5 years with the person who's name was on the electric bill .
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Who is in control?

Bush engages in semantics to cover his deceit and his dishonesty. He condescends to the American people as he thinks we are as ignorant as the illegal alien faction he courts that have educations and IQ's barely above the fruits and vegetables they pick. He has once again shown he has no intention of securing the border and will allow the continued crossing of millions of illegal aliens into this country bringing in more disease, crime and poverty and drugs. He again has shown his contempt for the American people and his deceit by stating one idea then immediately saying something diametrically opposed to what he just stated. Vincente Bush is the biggest hypocritical jackass ever to occupy the Treason House.

Quote Originally Posted by badthingsman
    Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Statute of limitations?
    7 years for a felony, 2 for a misdemeanor
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Who is in control?

This MOD EDIT of a president again has shown he doesn't have a single clue of what is going on in mainstream America as evidenced when he failed to consult Sheriff Flores in Laredo where maintaining any senblance of law on a border plagued by lawlessness is an everyday battle. Flores said he wasn't even consulted by the administration to find out what resources he really needed and that he may have no use for the guard. He stated what he needed was additional funding so he could hire more deputies and other law enforcement personnel. The absolute stupidity of this MOD EDIT administration during a time of war who still plays politics with our border security is an insult and a danger to the American people.

Re: Who is in control?

Quote Originally Posted by mrmiata7
    This MOD EDIT of a president again has shown he doesn't have a single clue of what is going on in mainstream America as evidenced when he failed to consult Sheriff Flores in Laredo where maintaining any senblance of law on a border plagued by lawlessness is an everyday battle. Flores said he wasn't even consulted by the administration to find out what resources he really needed and that he may have no use for the guard. He stated what he needed was additional funding so he could hire more deputies and other law enforcement personnel. The absolute stupidity of this MOD EDIT administration during a time of war who still plays politics with our border security is an insult and a danger to the American people.
    Dang, if I spoke spanish I would take my retired NC cop/deputy butt down there and get a job with Sheriff Flores.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12