Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I would also agree that they can be as easily forged as the
    old ones
    Not really. A real ID needs to have a biometric basis.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Banned
    Jonathan,

Have you read the 14 pages of posts in 'Other Topics' yet??

Nobody should have to give up their civil liberties at the will of the government. If this government wants people to have tamper proof ID cards, then let them make it mandatory for anyone entering into this country who isn't a citizen to provide one. The RealID Act has it backwards. We shouldn't have to prove we're citizens, people coming here from other countries should.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I would also agree that they can be as easily forged as the
    old ones
    Not really. A real ID needs to have a biometric basis.
    I don't think bio metric is required , if it is , we don't have it here

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Nobody should have to give up their civil liberties at the will of the government. If this government wants people to have tamper proof ID cards, then let them make it mandatory for anyone entering into this country who isn't a citizen to provide one. The RealID Act has it backwards. We shouldn't have to prove we're citizens, people coming here from other countries should.
    Just to play devils advocate ,

We have 20-38 million illegals here right now , Should we
    just count them as citizens , since they are here

This is from the topics area.

There is no Constitutional authority for the Real ID. States Rights are at issue with the Real ID, not to mention our privacy and security.

Do you know why the Real ID information has to be shared with Mexico and Canada? Do you think it ahs anything to do with the NAU?

Do you think the Real ID is for tracking those who enter our country?

This ID will allow illegals to drive!

This is nothing more than a leash on the American People. Without this ID, a person cannot move freely in a free nation. They cannot legally drive or get on a plane. I guess those of us who dont accept this ID will have to drive illegally and uninsured.

We cannot do banking without the ID, well unless I have a matricualr consular card and fake passport or other fake id. What happens when they require this ID to buy food and other goods? If and when the flat tax goes through, how do you think they are going to know at which rate o tax you? They will have to swipe your id. No id, no sale.

We cannot enter a Federal Building. Our tax dollars paid for them!

We cannot collect Social Security, not that I ever expect to, but I am not given the option to legally opt out paying into it, so why should I be exempt from receiving benefits which I was forced to pay into?

In no time bio-metrics can be fooled with....remember we're working with clones now. Anyone can pay off anyone to fudge records and lab results. I am one who doesn't like black and white...it doesn't leave room for mercy.....but without black and white and no shades of grey....what use is any of it?

Personally....when things advance...it always goes back to the basics. Step on my land and get your head shot off. Don't touch what isn't yours or die. Shoot first ask questions later. I believe more mistakes are made by ignoring, than enforcing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I can only agree with the first part of your statement if you want to live out in the woods and not be a part of a nation. A citizenship ID is one's membership card in the nation. If you want to join the club, you need a membership card. Otherwise you can go live on an unclaimed island.

We shouldn't have to prove we're citizens, people coming here from other countries should
    If you don't believe in Real ID, then why would foreigners need to prove they aren't already Americans? Without Real ID, we will never defeat illegal immigration. It seems Ron Paul libertarians are not really interested in controlling illegal immigration.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

The real id is a stepping stone for issues not Constitutional much like the health care for kids nonsense last year. Even the talk radio people saw through the health care for kids BS from the start, a stepping stone for social medicine (not Constitutional).

The illogical view that "I've done nothing wrong" or "I have nothing to hide", so I'm not going to speak out and as a result give up my Liberty, will set up our descendents for more Government control. Who controls our government (?), big business so our descendents would be living in a cartel government that could easily be taken over by a dictator. The more control we give our federal government the easier they (big business) will be able do what they want against the will of the people!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

NC was the first state to adopt Real ID for their drivers license and it actually has a hologram very much like the symbol for the North American Union. The information on the license will be available to not ony US but also Mexican and Canadian authorities. This, I believe is one of the first steps toward the NAU.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast