Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    I e-mailed him and asked who he thought would pay for HUD, food stamps and AFDC when America's educated skilled workers are in short supply.
    Right on. They hate us so much but who will give them all their precious freebies and educate their anchor babies?
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

GFC
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidWidman
    It's just a sign of things to come Crazybird. Why wouldn't they just wipe out the white race competely if they had a huge majority? They kill and destroy their own people and apparently, we are beneath them.
    The American public is so parylized by P.C. blindness that they refuse to deal with what is coming our way. White Amerca, and specifically white men, have lost their will to stand up for their culture and heritage. Why? Because they will be called a racist!!!! God forbid.
    Competitive Altruism and White Self-Destruction.

Andrew Fraser: Well, you know, this is a funny sort of question, because it seems to me it says something about the distinctive ethnic character of white Europeans. I think what's going on here is that what distinguishes white Europeans from other ethnic groups is a kind of competitive altruism. We really do feel as if we need to sacrifice our interests for the benefit of other groups, and it makes us feel good when we do that. So to be anti-racist is to prove one's moral superiority.

I made a mistake. The person who made those comments was Mr. Vera from LULAC. There should be no surprise that someone from that organization made those comments.

I apologized for the mistake, but still emailed back that I don't agree with him (the writer) promoting these ideals.

I think that we are dealing with entirely two different issues here. First, a security issue and then, a race issue. The thing that is most disturbing, is that it is not just a few Latino individuals who are declaring the US a part of Mexico. When the Latino community was protesting this year, *they made it loud and clear what their intent was, and is, but because of past racial tensions, white people feel that we should not say anything. We cannot live in the past. We need to move forward and take a fresh look at the current problems that we are facing. We (legal citizens of all races) cannot sit quietly and watch our rights being taken away any longer. The white community is NOT making this a race issue, but a significant portion of the Latino community is. At some point, we need to stand up for ourselves and let them know that this is NOT okay. We are not going to be a door mat any longer. It is not a race issue, but a security issue and a lack of respect for our laws.I normally do not condone lawsuits, but I think that we need to get organized and fight fire with fire.

As far as the race issue is concerned, every ethnic group has representation and is well connected, except for white people (which is a completely different issue from the illegal immigration issue) , and they take great pride in it. We should too. Sadly, our representation is in the form of the KKK, which is so radical, nothing else needs to be said for them except for "pathetic" and "unnecessary". Being white has almost become a burden because we take the weight of the world on our shoulders, and we feel as if we have to make up for every horrific deed that has ever happened. Enough is enough. We need to come together, like other ethnic groups do, and support one another. I would never partake in anything radical, but I would like my voice to be heard. The Latino community talks about the aging white race...I say, let's age gracefully and with positive determination.

*I know that there are Latinos with good intentions, but if they don't speak against those who do have bad intentions, they are just as guilty, and I did not hear very many Latinos opposing the Aztlan protests.

To them, it's all about race. If you every visit nclr.org every griping article is latino/hispanic statistics versus white statistics. For example, todays news article is that non-white hispanics have more credit card problems (debt, fraud) than white people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12