Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Take Action Now, we are listening and I want to do exactly as you do. I want to get involved most people don't!!! I am making flyers to pass around all my neighborhoods to give them information on this AMNESTY and numbers to our representatives.

Can everyone at least do this?? Alot of people don't even listen to the news or radio and don't have a clue as to what is going on??

Can everyone make flyers and put them on mailboxes with all the information and numbers to give to everyone to call??

Let's ALLLLLLL do this - it can make a difference!!!

Thank you for what you are doing Take Action!! Thank you!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by rhino
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We need walker not talkers and todays walk needs to be a hard run on the phones.
    William,

You're the leader and if you think this is the way to go I doubt anyone would question you. I cetainly won't. But I am curious why you think a mass protest like the illegals did wouldn't work.

Rhino,

The mass march by the illegals was sponsored with millions of dollars of corporate contributions. It is an acknowledged fact that those first marches backfired on the illegals and played a big part of the downfall of the amnesty legislation in 2006.

You do not win wars by imitating the maneuvers of your opposition, you make them fight you where you are strong and they are weak. The illegals are strong in the streets, why would we chose to challenge them where they are strong and we are weak instead of using our advantages in technology, language, principle, and what is left of our Republic?

If you need to Rhino, you can try to organize a local street rally and learn these things the hard way on your own, but from what I know and what the other top leaders in the movement know, taking to the streets is the wrong strategy especially at this time and runs the risk of backfiring on us like it did for the illegals.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Go stand out on a corner somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by take-action-now
    For what it is worth....and I know that you guys like little of my suggestions...but today I am standing on one of the most busiest corners in Burlington and handing out contact cards and flyers for NC Senators....try to encourage others to do the same....

I hope others will like to join me today and do that!?

It seems that the general population has come up with excuse upon excuse not to get involved...I am a little 125 lb white woman that is willing to take the risk and stand out on the corner to get people to contact their senators....

What about the rest of you!!??
    Our tactics on the phones, faxes, emails, and talk radio are yielding results today.

Wish we had you with the game plan focused like the rest of us instead of out on the street playing a wild card. But, at least you are doing something.

Our tactics have a chance of success when we all work together as a team and combine our efforts on FOCUS campaigns with thousands helping on the same tasks across the nation.

That kind of Unity is what is needed today in this battle.

While we encourage all ALIPAC supporters to take action on their own and to be innovative on the ground, we need everyone to make sure they have assisted with the FOCUS projects and Campaigns ALIPAC calls for action on first and foremost.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've struck up conversations with local people in my area and they all are against amnesty!

I hand out our webite address, along with other good sites and they are very happy to hear about these sites and want to take action.

My sister was driving home Friday along a major corridor in NJ and saw a sign stating : STOP AMNESTY AND CALL CONGRESS!

PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP!

People at her office are signing petitions to stop SS Totalization as well. People are also shocked at the prospect of the NAU!!

People are mad and taking action in NJ!

CCUSA that's great! I had a dream about making signs and posting them all around town. Is that allowed? Going to ask at the police station after work tonight. I find it sad that so many people I've talked to about this aren't even aware of what's going on and even when I tell them they don't get excited enough to care. Such defeated attitudes. 1 even said "if it doesn't effect me why should I care?"

ARRGHHHHHHH$%&

Just to let you know that a march is taking place in DC and then in other certain states capitals in June. My state, IL, is one of them. The group running it at state level here is the Illinois minutemen.

April
    CUUSA wrote:

PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP!
    I know !!! Is'nt it wonderful!!!! Much of it is due to dedicated patriots spreading the word!!! Alipac Patriots YOU ROCK!!!!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567