Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Quote Originally Posted by SCALLYWAG
    I am stunned that something this extensive and far reaching could be enjoined basically over 20 administrations without a peep to the American People and Congress just sitting there like a bunch of dunces...

Clearly this cuts across both parties as a conspiracy against the American people and America....

If they think people got mad over amnesty...wait until the extent of this sinks into the American psyche....they may be looking for blood...

If this deal was totally above board, they wouldnt be sneaking it under the radar....if this goes by the boards we may as well throw away our Constitution....we finally have encountered a bigger traitor in our history than Benedict Arnold.
    This has gone one for much longer than the last two administrations. I began to see the plan when Nixon went to China - and I am sure it was in the works long before that.
    Must get new keyboard. I have to slam 0 in order for it to work. Which anyways, 20 administrations would only be an exaggerration from me. I do that quite often. In any event.........

I believe the actual turn happened when the Federal Reserve was signed in. I mean after all, who really owns the Fed Res bank? Who audits it, and when? There are other of plenty unanswered questions since the formation of the Fed Res, which is supposed to keep our money, the American Dollar, stable. However, all it's been doing so far is destabilizing the $ and decreasing it value on purpose.

The guilt Wilson must've died with in his deathbed. I heard he mentioned a few lines that describe nothing but regret before his final moment. How do we abolish it now? I wish I knew....

My Mother could have given chapter and verse on this -
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Alipac will probably get upset that I state this source, but Hal

Turner's site explains how coins and paper money are all done. It's sitting in England . We just need a financial collapse to bring it on. Then they will call it the savior.

I won't post his site on here since the man is so hated on this site, but you can google it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by saveourcountry
    Alipac will probably get upset that I state this source, but Hal

Turner's site explains how coins and paper money are all done. It's sitting in England . We just need a financial collapse to bring it on. Then they will call it the savior.

I won't post his site on here since the man is so hated on this site, but you can google it yourself.
    Paper money is just a reciept. No?

This is why people are SOOOOO involved with Ron Paul. He is very informed about all of this and WILL an end to it.

These are things most of his supporters know about.

Most of the neo-cons and just "ordinary" folk do not know about this...

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    This is why people are SOOOOO involved with Ron Paul. He is very informed about all of this and WILL an end to it.

Ron Paul & Lou Dobbs FTW!!!

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCALLYWAG
    Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail

Ron Paul & Lou Dobbs FTW!!!
    Ron Paul will repeal the 16th Amendment and abolish the Federal Reserve Bank! Well lets hope he does if he gets in!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234