Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am stunned that something this extensive and far reaching could be enjoined basically over 2 administrations without a peep to the American People and Congress just sitting there like a bunch of dunces...

Clearly this cuts across both parties as a conspiracy against the American people and America....

If they think people got mad over amnesty...wait until the extent of this sinks into the American psyche....they may be looking for blood...

If this deal was totally above board, they wouldnt be sneaking it under the radar....if this goes by the boards we may as well throw away our Constitution....we finally have encountered a bigger traitor in our history than Benedict Arnold.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCALLYWAG
    I am stunned that something this extensive and far reaching could be enjoined basically over 2 administrations without a peep to the American People and Congress just sitting there like a bunch of dunces...

Clearly this cuts across both parties as a conspiracy against the American people and America....

If they think people got mad over amnesty...wait until the extent of this sinks into the American psyche....they may be looking for blood...

If this deal was totally above board, they wouldnt be sneaking it under the radar....if this goes by the boards we may as well throw away our Constitution....we finally have encountered a bigger traitor in our history than Benedict Arnold.
    It is just the way they wanted.. Watch America: Freedom to Fascism and read a book called The Late, Great USA. It shows all the dirty tricks our government has been up too for the last almost 90 years! Big business is taking over! Once we lose our rights to vote we are done! We still have the power to change this and we must make a showing on Election Day by voting the right candidate for the job of president!!! We also need to vote out all traitors that voted and supported illegals and amnesty!!!

Its not to late right now! We must fight the corporate monster and slay him! Its WE THE PEOPLE! Not us the powerful corporations!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Unfortunately we still have way to many Americans that don't even have a clue that anything is wrong yet in this country! They are still too involved in their favorite TV show, American Idol and Survival. I guess they won't wake up until all their TV shows are cancelled because of the news has taken over all the major channels that there is rioting in the streets. Sad to say that it will have to come to that to wake them up!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    BorderLegionnaire, I agree that gold is an excellent investment, but for those of us limited financially, getting non-perishable goods is our best bet. Besides, here is a point for you to mull over. Say our government does this covertly, behind our backs. With this in mind, understand they will stop at NOTHING to be sure you and I do not have gold or silver of any consequential value, which would undermine the very thing they want to do, take away our assets.

Easily, someone with less than good intentions, in a position of power, would gladly find a way to make the ownership of gold, at least, illegal, in order to have full power over the American people.

Now say you have a LOT of saved up gold, you get caught with that gold after such a potential event.

At least investing some of your money into something they are NOT interested in, will go a lot farther. Think they will freeze your "pantry assets"? Not likely.

In such potential emergensy situations, having necessities on hand to sustain yourselves is far more reasonable.

I do believe in the idea of having gold if you can, but make sure you think about the inevitability of someone with all too much power making it illegal, and then if you are caught trying to use it to buy and have not stocked your "larder" too, you might get awful hungry.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    BorderLegionnaire, I agree that gold is an excellent investment, but for those of us limited financially, getting non-perishable goods is our best bet. Besides, here is a point for you to mull over. Say our government does this covertly, behind our backs. With this in mind, understand they will stop at NOTHING to be sure you and I do not have gold or silver of any consequential value, which would undermine the very thing they want to do, take away our assets.

Easily, someone with less than good intentions, in a position of power, would gladly find a way to make the ownership of gold, at least, illegal, in order to have full power over the American people.

Now say you have a LOT of saved up gold, you get caught with that gold after such a potential event.

At least investing some of your money into something they are NOT interested in, will go a lot farther. Think they will freeze your "pantry assets"? Not likely.

In such potential emergensy situations, having necessities on hand to sustain yourselves is far more reasonable.

I do believe in the idea of having gold if you can, but make sure you think about the inevitability of someone with all too much power making it illegal, and then if you are caught trying to use it to buy and have not stocked your "larder" too, you might get awful hungry.
    Very true! If they go after us like a communist state then every thing will be state owned! We will be given what we need and luxuries are not an option.. You disobey then you die or go to rehabilitation! Forget your right you have none!!
    -Ron Paul

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Stock your cupboards now, and make sure it is stuff that is non-perishable.

My father is gone now and I often think of the many things he talked about, politically. He did talk about doing this. He said that even in a communist state, what you have in your home, such as food, is considered a personal possesion and no one will pay attention to it.

So, anything you store up for yourself will be of little consequentual value.

He also told me to make sure you knew what grew wild and was edible where you lived. Again, we are not survivalists up here, just practical people.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The scary part about all of this is what will happen when there is complete Anarchy? That is my biggest fear. I am surrounded by people that will kill you in an instant for whatever they can get. If we have a complete collapse and americans figure out that we are being sold down the road chaos will erupt. It is not to say that I don't think that Americans should not be screaming in the streets it is just that it could get pretty rough. Think of Paris.
    Hopefully through the internet and through talk radio we can stop Bush. That is what we need to do. Expose him. Allowing our borders to be open is not just corporation greed. I wish it was that simple. It is Globalization. That is Bush's plan and it was his fathers plan. It is also a Kennedy Plan.
    It reaches far and wide through both parties.
    They know that Americans are out of touch politically. One thing I think they don't take seriously is what will happen when American finally sees what is happening. I think that will be shocking to them.
    We just need to keep on pushing one law at a time and also keep an eye as much as we can on Bush.
    The problem with Bush is that he passes laws without the senate and the congress. We don't stand a chance when he does that.
    He still has over a year. He could topple us by then.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    I am ashamed to admit my mother was fighting this one world stuff when I was in high school many years ago and I just thougt she was crazy! Now it's all in my face up real and close. I had to apologize recently after I had joined ALIPAC and read the Late Great USA.
    Oh, that sounds like me - except mine is not here for me to apologize to - but I did believe her and discuss it with her - just didn't take it too much to heart - until the 80's.

Yes, it's been going on for a very long time.

I think each President has had his own little task to bring this about. It is just that this President is the one who may actually sign away the US.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    I am ashamed to admit my mother was fighting this one world stuff when I was in high school many years ago and I just thougt she was crazy! Now it's all in my face up real and close. I had to apologize recently after I had joined ALIPAC and read the Late Great USA.
    Oh, that sounds like me - except mine is not here for me to apologize to - but I did believe her and discuss it with her - just didn't take it too much to heart - until the 80's.

Yes, it's been going on for a very long time.

I think each President has had his own little task to bring this about. It is just that this President is the one who may actually sign away the US.
    Yes it seems that Bush has the contract and its ready for his signature! If not the Hillary will finish the document if America doesn't wake up!!!
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by SCALLYWAG

This has gone one for much longer than the last two administrations. I began to see the plan when Nixon went to China - and I am sure it was in the works long before that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast