Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hear ya but fights will just be blamed on the ones protecting themselves.
    Obama's Regime will spin it and try to bury the opponent.
    No way they play fair. We are talking Chicago Politics....

I will b*tch slap them with my big mouth.
    Then I'll find a person with a camera and get it taped too!
    Evidence!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by USAFVeteran
    Let a left-wing thug get in my face and ..........sh_t WILL HAPPEN!!!
    Roger that!!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by USAFVeteran
    I damn well fought for the right to say what I want to say and be heard so if someone tries to attack or shut me up, all I can say is REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR!!!!!! You start something, I WILL FINISH IT!!!!
    USAF, it would appear that there are those in our government who are seriously underestimating us, wouldn't you say? Big mistake!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I agree, BIG MISTAKE!!!! I WILL NOT BE INTIMIDATED AND I'M SURE OTHERS ARE JUST LIKE ME!

If anyone attacks me, I will roll around laughing first, and then point out their silliness, all very politely, of course.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

CaptainRon, good advice. Especially if that harassment happened in Portland proper, as Portland police are notorious for letting minorities and thugs harass normal everyday Oregonians and not do a thing about it, so truthfully, that draft from a lawyer should be to the Portland Police as well.

I believe that we should fight back in all the legal ways we can to get these anti-Americans to stop. It will take a lot of letters from lawyers, but if it is a consistent flow of legal complaints, then they may have to start watching themselves, or lose a significant amount of $$$ to lawsuits.

I also have to admit, I have a hot temper, and if someone messes with me, my family or my "stuff", I will have to really work hard to not go after their backends, which I have done before.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12