Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Quote Originally Posted by JadedBaztard
    NEESE! OMG,................I almost peed myself reading that! Too funny. I am humbled by your wit.

I'm beginning to wonder if Greg is actually a BOT gone haywire, OR it's multiple trolls using the same logon.
    He is a multiple troll...but a great American LOL!!

Calumny requires no proof. The throwing out of maliscious imputations against any character leaves a stain which no after-refutation can wipe out. To create an unfavourable impression, it is not necessary that certain things should be true, but that they have been said.
    Again you drift from the daft to the deft. Now you're quoting Hazlitt.

See, the problem with proving trolldom is that the troll of the moment has demonstrated an ability to create multiple accounts from various IP addresses, as he has done at many sites. The problem with said troll is that his identification is a matter of recognition of patterns.

You wouldn't happen to know anything about such trolls, would you Greg?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    NEESE! OMG,................I almost peed myself reading that! Too funny. I am humbled by your wit.

I'm beginning to wonder if Greg is actually a BOT gone haywire, OR it's multiple trolls using the same logon.

Calumny requires no proof. The throwing out of maliscious imputations against any character leaves a stain which no after-refutation can wipe out. To create an unfavourable impression, it is not necessary that certain things should be true, but that they have been said.

See, the problem with proving trolldom is that the troll of the moment has demonstrated an ability to create multiple accounts from various IP addresses, as he has done at many sites. The problem with said troll is that his identification is a matter of recognition of patterns.

no i would not but i will say If you build a better mousetrap, you will catch better mice.

that all depends upon the goal.

Catch the mouse or play with the mouse?

I think I know why my cats prefer playing with the mouse.......rather than instant gratification, they manage to enjoy hours of fun.

I think that their way is preferable, don't you?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    lol i would agree cats love to play but the big dogs get all the work done

Banned
    i see you have been around along time at alipac
    you have a large plate of mice?

I used to have a pet, wild mouse when I was a teenager.
    WIPPLE was the little guy's name.

I'm often reminded of WIPPLE here. He was a very destructive little mouse and caused his own demise.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    I used to have a pet, wild mouse when I was a teenager.
    WIPPLE was the little guy's name.

I'm often reminded of WIPPLE here. He was a very destructive little mouse and caused his own demise.

Some mice are like Slinkies... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

find Slinkies here http://www.fugitivehunter.org/usmostwanted.html
    not in alipac

Some mice are like Slinkies... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs
    Now that... is funny.

no i would not but i will say If you build a better mousetrap, you will catch better mice.
    Some people throw the term "troll" around far too frequently, Greg. It's inexplicable, so don't let it throw you off.

[quote=Bamajdphd]
    Quote Originally Posted by "JadedBaztard":1sq8773r

Some people throw the term "troll" around far too frequently, Greg. It's inexplicable, so don't let it throw you off.[/quote:1sq8773r]

Said the TROLL to the TROLL.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast