Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where Have All the Illegals Gone?

According to the pro-illegal,pro-amnesty crowd,our economy would collapse if all the illegals went home.So now that the economy seems to be heading to the bottom,are we to infer that all the illegals are now gone from this country?Or could it be that,gasp,the pro-illegal enablers were wrong and we still have 12 million or God knows how many tens of millions of illegals still here that have actually caused this turndown.They must be gone,because surely these illegal enabling politicians wouldn't lie to us.Would they?

Chrome Dome

Chrome-
    Well said--where are our great economists now??? I am so tired of hearing how our economy will collapse if they leave. How about--it will collapse if they stay--the difference being that America will be financially destitute quicker when all the illegals start collecting welfare.
    I am not an economist but I have been telling my wife that we have been living in a false economy. It has been temporarily propped up by cheap producers of goods made in countries that pay their workers 36 cents an hour. All this while bringing in $5 an hour illegal aliens to do the landscaping, cooking, hotel and construction work. They send most of the money home. The taxes collected are significantly less than the wages paid should generate. Those who somehow get SS numbers are eligible to collect SS after 18 months while my grandchildren have to work for 10 years to be eligible. Go to TREA and find out about the totalization of Social Security with Mexico. Bush has signed with a country to share these benefits and Mexico's SS is bankrupt. Just another way for the globalists to spread YOUR wealth. (Not theirs.)
    Well, the chickens are coming home to roost. I believe unemployment will reach 15%. Remember--these are unemployed AMERICANS.
    As to your question about the honesty of our politicians, I can only say that the check is in the mail..

Re: Where Have All the Illegals Gone?

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome
    According to the pro-illegal,pro-amnesty crowd,our economy would collapse if all the illegals went home.So now that the economy seems to be heading to the bottom,are we to infer that all the illegals are now gone from this country?Or could it be that,gasp,the pro-illegal enablers were wrong and we still have 12 million or God knows how many tens of millions of illegals still here that have actually caused this turndown.They must be gone,because surely these illegal enabling politicians wouldn't lie to us.Would they?

I know the pro-illegal bunch is sure lying to the illegals. You would be surprised just how many of these people actually believe that our economy is falling apart as a direct result of their pathetic boycotts and work stoppages

It's what they're being told by their "handlers" and with such a huge population with little, if any, education at all, let alone the ability to understand the complexities of economics, they are easily led to believe this.

Some of the stuff I hear is stupefying in it's ignorance
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: Where Have All the Illegals Gone?

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome
    According to the pro-illegal,pro-amnesty crowd,our economy would collapse if all the illegals went home.
    What B.S.!!! If the illegal alien criminal invaders left, our economy would NOT collapse. What a joke. The pro-illegal scum creates phony stories to frighten Americans into forcing us to accept them. NO WAY! Americans are way too smart for that nonsense. I think the pro-illegals should all move down to Mexico since they are fond of its people. Otherwise SHUT UP you pro-illegals!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Isn't it ironic??? Our economy is sinking into a deep recession, and those wonderful illegals, all 38M of them, are still here! Yep...they are doing a great job of keeping us afloat! And, while we're at it...let's have more outsourcing...

But Jorge Bush has the solution! Let's stimulate the economy...we'll give every eligible person a few hundred dollars to go on a shopping spree! Whee! Problem solved!

IA's have hurt Americans in all kinds of ways including over crowding our schools making it difficult for our children to get a decent education,raiding our welfare system and closing our hospitals which probably will cost American lives since now they will need to travel further for critical time related serious injuries/illnesses.

As painfull as it may be a recession may be the quickest way to get rid of WHO is really causing,not helping, a big part of what is hurting Americans.

Go ahead strike,don't go to work,stay hidden in your house then CITIZEN's can bargain,gain livable wages and get their jobs back !!!!
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Isn't it ironic??? Our economy is sinking into a deep recession, and those wonderful illegals, all 38M of them, are still here! Yep...they are doing a great job of keeping us afloat! And, while we're at it...let's have more outsourcing...

But Jorge Bush has the solution! Let's stimulate the economy...we'll give every eligible person a few hundred dollars to go on a shopping spree! Whee! Problem solved!

I've heard Jorge say insulting things before. But when I heard him talking about this tax rebate in terms of it being given to low income people and others who will spend it right away....translation "are so broke they have no choice but to spend it immediately".....I was infuriated.

How dare they count on those of us with the greatest need to able to save right now, as a cushion against what's coming, to keep the economy afloat?

I've already told my husband that if, by any fat chance, we're eligible, that money will no more be spent than will our tax refund be spent. That refund and some disbursements we have coming are going to be used as a good solid foundation to rebuild our savings because we're going to need it if we're to survive what's coming.

BTW: Does anyone know yet exactly what income brackets they are planning this rebate to cover?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

I've heard Jorge say insulting things before. But when I heard him talking about this tax rebate in terms of it being given to low income people and others who will spend it right away....translation "are so broke they have no choice but to spend it immediately".....I was infuriated.

How dare they count on those of us with the greatest need to able to save right now, as a cushion against what's coming, to keep the economy afloat?

I've already told my husband that if, by any fat chance, we're eligible, that money will no more be spent than will our tax refund be spent. That refund and some disbursements we have coming are going to be used as a good solid foundation to rebuild our savings because we're going to need it if we're to survive what's coming.

BTW: Does anyone know yet exactly what income brackets they are planning this rebate to cover?
    Yes...when Bush was giving his little "Let them eat Cake' speech, all I could think of was Marie Antoinette! He has as much feeling for this country as my pet rock!

I don't think anyone has mentioned what income brackets will qualify...he'll probably start with his favorite people...all those hard working people who are just doing jobs Americans won't do!

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

I don't think that they ever mentioned the income bracket. However, I thought that I heard him say yesterday----"to all citizens who pay taxes".

It is definitely a BAD sign when even Arizona's unemployment rate is going up!! Can you imagine how bad it would be if they did not take steps to force the illegals out of jobs that are now going to citizens??

It is also a very bad sign when Napolitano is coming out on a weekly basis talking about the need for budget cuts.

Arizona's unemployment rate is usually very low----even though workers were underpaid due to the illegals. When Arizona's unemployment rate starts rising, the rest of the country should DEFINITELY be worrying!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I have a question about taxes. I keep hearing that low-income people don't pay- in fact some get more in refunds than they paid in. If you look at the EITC rules, you have to have made very, very little to qualify. It's not a get-rich quick scheme, that's for sure.

My point is, I pay over 20% of my income to taxes every year and I don't get a refund. I'm in the lowest bracket imaginable. Yet according to the beer story on another post, 4 out of ten people can get away with not paying at all. Why is there a perception that poor people don't pay taxes? I'm talking income tax - not just sales and other taxes. I keep hearing this but 28% of my paycheck goes out the window never to be seen again. Is there something I don't know? I'm in the lowest tax bracket imaginable, yet I pay thousands of dollars a year. And now that I had to raid my tiny 401K to live this year, I'm in a WORLD of hurt this April. I honestly don't know what to do. So can someone tell me why we have a perception that poor citizens don't pay taxes? BTW I don't get any help from anywhere. I do qualify for housing assistance, and I applied during the week you could, but the waiting list for me is approx. 56 years given my "lottery"-determined place in line. The day before the "lottery" opened, I saw a FULL-PAGE ad in the San Jose Mercury News in SPANISH telling everyone to hurry up and apply. 60,000 people applied and they only assist 100-1000 families a year. I don't want public assistance - I want a job that pays enough to live on. How do all these people get help though, and not me?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast